Evan-Moor® Teaching Young Children Item # 524415
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
300+ activities are designed to actively involve young learners
- Directions are adult-friendly.
- First you are told "What You Need" and then "What You Do" step by step.
- Most activities require only materials usually found around the home or classroom. Indoor Playtime (54 activities), Art Time (26 activities), Mealtime (53 activities), Story Time (26 activities), Outdoor Playtime (66 activities), While-You-Wait Time (24 activities) and Travel Time (54 activities).
- Organized to help you find activities that are appropriate for your situation.
- Each activity states which of 6 important skill areas are developed by the activity. Includes large-motor development coordination and dexterity, language development, creativity, problem solving and memory and concentration.
- Also presents information on common developmental traits of children ages 1-6.