This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Evan-Moor® How To Do Science Experiments With Children, Grades 2-4 Item # 524615
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Contains 73 can-do projects that use inexpensive, readily-available materials
- Projects are organized into 6 sections. Liquids, Gases, Properties and Changes, Sound, Static Electricity and Forces.
- Each experiment is presented in a consistent teacher-friendly format. Includes teacher information (2 pages).
- Also comes with a materials list, experiment objective, science background and step-by-step teaching procedure. Reproducible student investigation sheets allow a record of observations and conclusions.
- Reproducible experiment icons ask students what they think will happen in the experiment.
- The icons are placed on a graph to record the class responses.
|grade||kindergarten; 1st grade; 2nd grade; 3rd grade|