Brownline® Weekly Appointment Book, Pink Ribbon, 11" x 8 1/2", Pink, January 2018 to December 2018 Item # 524669
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Designed to help keep you on track during a hectic week, this planner provides space for notes and contact information, as well as appointments in 15-minute intervals to make sure your daily schedule is accurate.
- 2 pages per week. Past, current and 4 following months reference calendar help you avoid scheduling conflicts when planning future events.
- Appointments with 15-minute intervals 7:00 a.m. to 8:45 p.m. on weekdays, 7:00 a.m. to 5:45 p.m. on Saturday and ruled space for Sunday help you create a detailed daily schedule. Notes section offers ample space for quick reminders, while a separate contact information section help you reach colleagues and neighbors.
- 12 months: January to December.
- Pages have a twin-wire binding with a soft cover that helps protect against stray pen marks and other minor accidents.
- Tear-off corners let you quickly find the current week.
- A portion of the net proceeds is donated to the National Breast Cancer Foundation®.
|calendar term||January to December|
|calendar type||regular year|
|page format||2 pages per week|
|page size||11" x 8 1/2"|
|planner features||notes section; reference calendar|
|Show More ▾|