This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
EnGenius ENH710EXT IEEE 802.11n 300 Mbit/s Wireless Access Point - ISM Band - UNII Band Item # 525420
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
The ENH710EXT can be configured in a number of different modes giving VARs, system integrators, IT managers, and installers the ability to configure the device for discrete functionality based on their unique network topology or scalable needs. With two onboard radios, each can be configured into different operation modes independently, thus the ENH700EXT adds an additional layer of flexibility that single-band access points do not offer.In access point mode, the ENH710EXT expands the overall bandwidth of an outdoor Wi-Fi solution and users who wish to stream video or transfer large files now have the option to associate to any one of the AP's up to eight configurable 5 GHz SSIDs - particularly useful in areas where there may be a preponderance of competing and overlapping 2.4 GHz signals from access points and devices not affiliated with the company's network.
|form factor||Wall Mountable; Pole-mountable|
|Frequency Band||2.40 GHz; 5 GHz|
|manufacturer||EnGenius Technologies, Inc|
|Number of External Antennas||4|
|package contents||802.11a/b/g/n Dual Concurrent Access Point; Power Adapter; PoE Injector (EPE48GR); 2 x 2.4 GHz 5 dBi omni-directional N-Type antenna; 2 x 5 GHz 7 dBi omni-directional N-Type antenna; Pole Mount and Wall Mount Set; Grounding Cable; Quick Installation Guide; CD with User Manual|
|ports||2 10/100/1000 Ethernet (RJ-45)|
|Power Over Ethernet (PoE) Supported||PoE|
|Total Number of Antennas||4|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|Wireless LAN Standard||IEEE 802.11n|
|Wireless Security||WPA/WPA2 Personal (WPA-PSK using TKIP or AES); WPA/WPA2 Enterprise (WPA-EAP using TKIP); 802.1X RADIUS Supplicant (Client Bridge Mode); Hide SSID in beacons; Hidden SSID broadcast to prevent illegal connection; MAC Address Filtering, Up to 50 field; L2 Isolation (Access Point mode); Wireless STA (Client) connected list|
|Wireless Transmission Speed||300 Mbit/s|
|Show More ▾|
Outdoor Ruggedized Wireless Access Point, Dual-Band N600 Long-Range, High-Speed Access Point Provides Expansive Network Coverage Outdoors
|For those looking to upgrade their single band networks, extend your wireless coverage to the outdoors with the high-power ENH710EXT Access Point, an 802.11a/b/g/n long-range Dual Band Wireless Ruggedized N600 Outdoor Access Point with speeds up to 300 Mbps on both its dual band (2.4 and 5 GHz) concurrent operation that functions as a stand-alone Access Point or as part of the EnGenius Electron Series Solution of mix-and-match business-class networking products to provide a seamless enterprise-class experience. Configurable in a number of operations modes, this versatile outdoor Access Point can be utilized for a wide variety of applications.|
- Dual-Band 11n Speeds to 300Mbps on Both Bands
- Robust 27dBm Transmit Power for Extended Outdoor Coverage
- 4 Wide-Reaching, Detachable Antennas up to 7dBi.
- Industrial-Grade IP68-Rated Waterproof Housing Withstands Harsh Environments
- Connect IP Cameras or APs Outdoors via 2nd Gig-Port
- Regulate Internet & Secure Guest Network; Band Steering Optimizes Network Traffic
- Deploy Quickly & Easily with Mount-Ready
Hardware & PoE Injector
- Expand the Capacity of Your Current Wireless Network
- Supports Dual Band clients on the 5 GHz band so more users can connect.
- Consistent and Reliable High-Powered, Long-Range Coverage
- Up to 500mW high transmit power; two (2) 5 dBi high-gain omni-directional external antennas on 2.4 GHz and two (2) 7 dBi high-gain omni-directional external antennas on 5 GHz delivering robust and reliable long-range signal coverage
- Ruggedized Housing for Harsh Outdoor Environments
- IP68 rated waterproof and dustproof enclosure designed to withstand severe and prolonged exposure to sunlight, extreme cold, frost, snow, rainfall, hail and humidity.
- Better Video Streaming and Large File Transfers
- Gigabit LAN Port for up to 1000 Mbps throughput speeds
- Compliant with 802.11a/b/g/n standard and MIMO delivering up to 300 Mbps throughput on each frequency band for greater overall performance and connectivity
- Ideal for Providing Wireless Connectivity in Campus Wide Deployments
- Supports separate operating modes per frequency band
- 5 GHz frequency band can be configured as a backhaul for multiple ENH710EXT units deployed in a campus environment.
- More Secure Wireless Communication
- Industry standard encryption: WPA/WPA2, MAC Address Filtering
- Customizable Wireless Access for Different Company Departments or Workgroups
- Supports 802.1q mapping of SSIDs and up to 4 VLANs per frequency band
- Monitor and Manage Several Access Points from the Convenience of Your Desk
- EZ Controller™ software for Windows, Mac OS X or Linux provides a suite of tools for IT managers, installers and network administrators to manage and maintain wireless networks. (Available as a free download).