- 2.65" touch screen offers easy, intuitive access to functions. Lets you quickly print and copy, and provides access to business applications.
- Built-in wireless networking provides convenient printing for multiple users. Allows cable-free printing from almost anywhere in your home or small office (a wired network connection is also included).
- Fast printing — up to 18 pages per minute in black, 13 in color.
- Automatic double-sided printing helps save paper costs. Uses 4 individual ink cartridges.
- 35-sheet auto document feeder makes large copying jobs a snap.
- Scanning feature lets you convert paper documents to electronic form.
- Built-in fax capability transmits pages as fast as 4 seconds per page. 100-page fax memory stores incoming faxes that can't be printed immediately.
- ePrint technology lets you print from anywhere with your mobile device.
- Card reader lets you print photos directly from memory cards.
- Energy Star Certified.
|auto double-sided printing||yes|
|automatic document feeder capacity||35|
|compatible toner/ink||HP 950 Black CN049AN#140; HP 951 Cyan CN050AN#140; HP 951 Magenta CN051AN#140; HP 951 Yellow CN052AN#140; HP 950XL Black CN045AN#140; HP 951XL Cyan CN046AN#140; HP 951XL Magenta CN047AN#140; HP 951XL Yellow CN048AN#140|
|connector type||1 USB 2.0; 1 Ethernet; 2 RJ-11 (modem); Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n)|
|dimensions||11.8" x 19.4" x 16.3"|
|fax transmission speed||4 spp (28.8 Kbps)|
|ink/toner cartridge(s) included||full-capacity cartridge(s)|
|LCD size||2.65 inches|
|maximum black and white copy speed||18 ISO ppm (manufacturer speed rating)|
|maximum black and white print speed||18 ISO ppm (manufacturer speed rating)|
|maximum color copy resolution||4800 x 1200 dpi|
|maximum color copy speed||13 ISO ppm (manufacturer speed rating)|
|maximum color print speed||13 ISO ppm (manufacturer speed rating)|
|maximum monthly volume||25,000 sheets|
|maximum optimized color print resolution||4800 x 1200 dpi|
|maximum sheet size||8 1/2" x 14"|
|memory card reader||Yes|
|model||Officejet Pro 8600 e-All-in-One|
|number of paper trays||1|
|operating system compatibility||Windows XP Service Pack 3; Windows Vista; Windows 7; Windows 8; Mac OS X 10.5+; Linux|
|PC faxing capability||yes|
|postconsumer recycled content||0|
|scanner optical resolution||4800|
|total paper tray capacity||250|
|total recycled content||0|
|warranty length||1-yr limited|
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
is quoted from the printer help function...
but in my experience today - even when settings are "print only black ink", when one of the color cartridges is empty the printer *will not* actually let you print, despite the information in the help file.
I have not found a solution for this... would sure like to know it!
black cartridge is depleted, blacks are not as dark. If a color cartridge is depleted, output is in grayscale. When possible, replace the depleted cartridge. Do not remove the depleted cartridge until you have a new ink cartridge available to replace.
Standard text file formats
Microsoft Word, PowerPoint
Image files, such as PNG, JPEG, TIFF, GIF, BMP
Up to 18 ppm
Up to 13 ppm
Up to 4800 dpi
- Produce professional color for up to 50% lower cost per page than lasers1
- Accelerate productivity with apps on the touchscreen, networking options and versatile e-all-in-one performance2
- Easily print from a mobile device3
This product has
2 sided printing
Automatic document feeder
Scan and copy multiple pages efficiently with an automatic document feeder
Yes, up to 8.5x11 in (US letter), 210 x 297 mm (A4)
Easy mobile printing at home, work or on the go3
Print and share with notebooks or PCs on an existing wireless network, using the freedom of built-in wireless4
Connect printing devices to PCs securely with built-in Ethernet ports
Print, copy, scan, fax, Web
Conserve resources with an Energy Star-qualified printer
Print speed black (ISO, laser comparable):
Up to 18 ppm5
Print speed black (draft, letter):
Up to 32 ppm5
Print speed color (ISO, laser comparable):
Up to 13 ppm5
Print speed color (draft, letter):
Up to 32 ppm5
First page out black (letter, ready):
As fast as 13 sec
First page out color (letter, ready):
As fast as 14 sec
Recommended monthly page volume:
250 to 1250 pages (print); 100 to 550 (scan)6
Paper handling input, standard:
250-sheet input tray
Paper handling output, standard:
150-sheet output tray
Scan resolution, optical:
Up to 4800 dpi
One-year limited hardware warranty, 24-hour, 7 days a week Web support, business hour phone support within warranty period
Officejet Pro 8600 eAiO
Datasheet describing how to use ePrint apps from mobile devices such as a smartphone or tablet.
This program guide introduces the HP ExpertOne Certified Educator Program and provides detail on benefits of the program, steps and requirements to becoming and certified educator, program guidelines and resources.
This brochure introduces the ExpertOne learning and expertise program and how it provides certified personnel the education and training to build and maintain skills to enhance their career.
This brochure presents the benefits, differentiation and real-world experience learners experience completing HP's pinnacle IT certification, the HP Master ASE - Data Center and Cloud Architect.
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability