- 2.65" touch screen offers easy, intuitive access to functions. Lets you quickly print and copy, and provides access to business applications.
- Built-in wireless networking provides convenient printing for multiple users. Allows cable-free printing from almost anywhere in your home or small office (a wired network connection is also included).
- Fast printing — up to 18 pages per minute in black, 13 in color.
- Automatic double-sided printing helps save paper costs. Uses 4 individual ink cartridges.
- 35-sheet auto document feeder makes large copying jobs a snap.
- Scanning feature lets you convert paper documents to electronic form.
- Built-in fax capability transmits pages as fast as 4 seconds per page. 100-page fax memory stores incoming faxes that can't be printed immediately.
- ePrint technology lets you print from anywhere with your mobile device.
- Card reader lets you print photos directly from memory cards.
- Energy Star Certified.
|auto double-sided printing||yes|
|automatic document feeder capacity||35 sheets|
|compatible toner/ink||HP 950 Black CN049AN#140; HP 951 Cyan CN050AN#140; HP 951 Magenta CN051AN#140; HP 951 Yellow CN052AN#140; HP 950XL Black CN045AN#140; HP 951XL Cyan CN046AN#140; HP 951XL Magenta CN047AN#140; HP 951XL Yellow CN048AN#140|
|connector type||1 USB 2.0; 1 Ethernet; 2 RJ-11 (modem); Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n)|
|dimensions||11.8" x 19.4" x 16.3"|
|fax transmission speed||4 spp (28.8 Kbps)|
|ink/toner cartridge(s) included||full-capacity cartridge(s)|
|LCD size||2.65 inches|
|maximum black and white copy speed||18 ISO ppm (manufacturer speed rating)|
|maximum black and white print speed||18 ISO ppm (manufacturer speed rating)|
|maximum color copy resolution||4800 x 1200 dpi|
|maximum color copy speed||13 ISO ppm (manufacturer speed rating)|
|maximum color print speed||13 ISO ppm (manufacturer speed rating)|
|maximum monthly volume||25,000 sheets|
|maximum optimized color print resolution||4800 x 1200 dpi|
|maximum sheet size||8 1/2" x 14"|
|memory card reader||Yes|
|model||Officejet Pro 8600 e-All-in-One|
|number of paper trays||1|
|operating system compatibility||Windows XP Service Pack 3; Windows Vista; Windows 7; Windows 8; Mac OS X 10.5+; Linux|
|PC faxing capability||yes|
|postconsumer recycled content||0%|
|scanner optical resolution||4800|
|total paper tray capacity||250|
|total recycled content||0%|
|warranty length||1-yr limited|
Up to 18 ppm
Up to 13 ppm
Up to 4800 dpi
- Produce professional color for up to 50% lower cost per page than lasers1
- Accelerate productivity with apps on the touchscreen, networking options and versatile e-all-in-one performance2
- Easily print from a mobile device3
This product has
2 sided printing
Automatic document feeder
Scan and copy multiple pages efficiently with an automatic document feeder
Yes, up to 8.5x11 in (US letter), 210 x 297 mm (A4)
Easy mobile printing at home, work or on the go3
Print and share with notebooks or PCs on an existing wireless network, using the freedom of built-in wireless4
Connect printing devices to PCs securely with built-in Ethernet ports
Print, copy, scan, fax, Web
Conserve resources with an Energy Star-qualified printer
Print speed black (ISO, laser comparable):
Up to 18 ppm5
Print speed black (draft, letter):
Up to 32 ppm5
Print speed color (ISO, laser comparable):
Up to 13 ppm5
Print speed color (draft, letter):
Up to 32 ppm5
First page out black (letter, ready):
As fast as 13 sec
First page out color (letter, ready):
As fast as 14 sec
Recommended monthly page volume:
250 to 1250 pages (print); 100 to 550 (scan)6
Paper handling input, standard:
250-sheet input tray
Paper handling output, standard:
150-sheet output tray
Scan resolution, optical:
Up to 4800 dpi
One-year limited hardware warranty, 24-hour, 7 days a week Web support, business hour phone support within warranty period
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability