Office 365 Personal, 1-Year Subscription, 1 PC/Mac, Product Key Card Item # 531136
The latest Office applications accessible from the cloud
- Features the latest versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher and Access.
- Excel for spreadsheet and charting applications. Sort and analyze your data, flash fill learns and recognizes your pattern and auto-completes the remaining data for you.
- Word for creating polished documents. Do more with your Word documents: pop in an online video, open a PDF and edit the content.
- Use Powerpoint to build and present your story. New alignment, color-matching, and other design tools help you create stunning presentations. No more eyeballing pictures, shapes, and more on your slides to see if they're lined up with Smart Guides. Improved Presenter View features let you control the presentation.
- Also features email, calendar, people and tasks application. Work smarter with tools to communicate, manage your schedule, and find what you need — quickly and easily. The People Card collects all the key details about a contact in one place: phone, email, address, company info, social media updates, even whether they're available.
- Digital note-taking application—all your notes, on all your devices, always up to date. Type, hand write, or sketch your notes. Clip links and web pages, insert photos and videos, embed tables, and attach files.
- Page layout application—easily create great looking publications in very little time. Choose from newsletters, brochures, postcards, brochures, calendars and more. Work with pictures more easily to add that eye-popping touch to your publications. Publisher is available for PC only.
- Database application—easily build a database application in Access; share it on the web. (Access is available for PC only.)
|additional requirements||Graphics hardware acceleration requires DirectX10 graphics card|
|full version/upgrade||full version|
|memory requirements||1 GB (32-bit); 2 GB (64-bit) GB|
|minimum hard disk space||3 GB|
|minimum processor compatibility||1 GHz, 32-bit or 64-bit, with SSE2 instruction set|
|minimum resolution required||1366 x 768|
|operating system compatibility||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 2008 R2 with .NET 3.5 or greater; Windows 10; Windows 10 server|
|software type||product key card|
- 1-year subscription for 1 PC or Mac, 1 tablet including iPad, Android, or Windows, plus 1 phone1
- Fully installed 2016 versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and more2
- 60 Skype minutes per month and 1 TB cloud storage per user for 1 user3
- New upgrades always included
Made for doingOffice 365 Home comes fully loaded with the latest and greatest versions of your favorite applications—Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, and more—downloaded directly to your favorite devices. It’s everything you need to be an over achiever.
Made to collaborateGet the full Office experience on 1 PC or Mac, 1 tablet (including Windows, iPad, and Android), and 1 phone for next-level collaboration, including 60 Skype minutes every month. Share and work together how you want, when you want, and where you want.
Made to moveOffice 365 is made for mobility. 1 TB of OneDrive cloud storage means you have tons of space to save, access, and share your work from anywhere. Your documents and photos are available when you need them, so you can achieve even when you’re on the go.
Always up to dateWhen you buy an Office 365 subscription, you get the latest application versions as soon as they're available, at no extra cost. You decide when to upgrade, giving you flexibility to put the latest tools at your fingertips whenever you want.
- PowerPoint DesignerWhether its a presentation for work or school, look like a professional with PowerPoint Designer.
- OneDrive StorageEnough space for all your documents, photos, and personal videos.
- Smart LookupWork better with instant access to more information with Smart Lookup.
- Co-authorChange the way you work with real-time coauthoring.
Office 365 Personal
|Required processor||PC: 1 gigahertz (Ghz) or faster x86 or x64-bit processor with SSE2
Mac: Intel processor
|Required Operating System||PC: Windows 7 or later, Windows Server 2008 R2, or Windows Server 2012
Mac: OS X 10.10
Windows Tablet: Windows 8 or later
iOS: Office for iPad® requires iOS 7.0 or later, Office for iPhone® can be installed on phones running iOS 6.0 or later Android: Office for Android® can be installed on tablets and phones that are running Android KitKat 4.4 or later version and have an ARM-based or Intel x86 processor.
|Required memory||PC: 1 GB RAM (32 bit); 2 GB RAM (64 bit)
Mac: 4 GB RAM for Office 2016 for Mac
|Required Hard Disk Space||PC: 3.0 GB available disk space
Mac: 6 GB HFS + hard disk format for Office 2016 for Mac
|Required Display||PC: 1024x576 resolution
Mac: 1280 x800 resolution
|Graphics||Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX 10 graphics card|
|Multi-touch||A touch-enabled device is required to use any multi-touch functionality. However, all features and functionality are always available by using a keyboard, mouse, or other standard or accessible input device. Note that the new touch features are optimized for use with Windows 8 or later.|
|Additional System Requirements||Non-commercial use. Internet functionality requires Internet connection. Microsoft account required. Product functionality and graphics may vary based on your system configuration. Some features may require atditional advanced hardware or server connectivity. You must accept the License Agreement, wwww.microsoft.com/useterms.|
On a Windows PC, if you have an older version of Office installed, your Office applications will be kept up to date automatically. If you’d like to verify you’re up to date, check your Office version number and manually update Office if necessary.
- 1. Open any Office application, like Word or Excel.
- 2. Click File > Account.
- 3. Under Product Information, click Update Options > Update Now.
Note: If you don't see Update Now, click Enable Updates to turn on automatic updates. After that, click Update Options > Update Now. You can also visit wwwofficecom/myaccount to download and install Office 2016. Note you cannot have both Office 2013 and Office 2016 installed on the same PC at the same time.
On a Mac, you can install Office 2016 for Mac by visiting wwwofficecom/myaccount
Office 2016 suites, including Office Home & Student and Office Home & Business, are available as one-time purchase and include applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote; they are available as a one-time purchase for use on a single PC or Mac. There are separate versions for PC and for Mac:
Office Home & Student 2016 and Office Home & Business 2016 are made for use on a single PC.
Office Home & Student 2016 for Mac and Office Home & Business 2016 for Mac are made for use on a single Mac.
The applications are not automatically updated; to get the latest version, you must purchase Office again when the new version becomes available.
Office 365 Home: 5 PCs or Macs + 5 tablets + 5 smartphones
Office 365 Business: 5 PCs or Macs + 5 tablets + 5 smartphones
Office Home & Student2016, Office Home & Business 2016, Office Professional 2016: 1 PC
Office Home & Student 2016 for Mac, Office Home & Business 2016 for Mac: 1 Mac
For Office 365 subscriptions, Internet access is required to manage your subscription account, for example to install Office on other devices or to change billing options. Internet access is also required to access documents stored on OneDrive. You should also connect to the Internet regularly to keep your version of Office up to date and get automatic upgrades. If you do not connect to the Internet at least every 39 days, your applications will go into reduced functionality mode, which means that you can view or print your documents, but you won’t be able to edit documents or create new ones. To reactivate your Office applications, simply reconnect to the Internet.
- 1. On the Start Screen, click the Office tile and select "Activate".
- 2. Sign in with your Microsoft account.
- 3. Follow the onscreen instructions to install Office.
Windows PC: Office 2016 versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher, and Access. Windows 7 or later required.
Mac: Office 2016 versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook. Office 2016 for Mac requires Mac OS X 10.10 or later. Office for Mac 2011 requires Mac OS X 10.6 or later.
Windows tablet: Office 2016 applications (Word 2016, Excel 2016, PowerPoint 2016, OneNote 2016, Outlook 2016, Publisher 2016, and Access 2016) require Windows 7 or higher. Office Mobile apps (Word Mobile, Excel Mobile, PowerPoint Mobile, and OneNote) require Windows 10.
iPad and iPhone (iOS): Office for iPad and iPhone (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) requires iOS 7.0 or later.
Android tablets and phones: Office for Android (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) can be installed on tablets and phones running Android KitKat 4.4 or later and have an ARM-based or Intel x86 processor.
- 1 Compatible with Windows 7 or later, OS X 10.10. See www.office.com/information for full system requirements, including those for tablets and smartphones.
- 2 Application availability and features vary by platform, device, and language. Publisher and Access are available on PC only. Customers with an active subscription will be entitled to the newest versions when available.
- 3 Skype account required. Excludes special, premium, and non-geographic numbers. Calls to mobiles are for select countries only. Skype minutes available in select countries.
- Mac®, Mac OS®, and Mac OS X® are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.