This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards Everything now!
- Home /
- Product Details
Do you need a low-cost, plug-and-play switch with user friendly features? The HP 1410 Switch Series are unmanaged switches designed for small businesses looking for entry-level, low-cost, reliable networking solutions. Available features include flow control to provide outstanding data efficiency, simplified plug-and-play operation, Auto-MDIX, auto-speed negotiation, flexible mounting options and HP Limited Lifetime Warranty.
|Certifications & Standards||Emissions: FCC Rules Part 15, Subpart B Class A; Safety:CSA 22.2 No. 60950; EN 60950/IEC 60950; UL 60950-1; Immunity:Generic EN 55022 CISPR 22; EN EN 55024, CISPR 24; ESD IEC 61000-4-2; Radiated IEC 61000-4-3; EFT/Burst IEC 61000-4-4; Surge IEC 61000-4-5; Conducted IEC 61000-4-6; Power frequency; magnetic field; IEC 61000-4-8; Voltage dips and; interruptions; IEC 61000-4-11; Harmonics IEC 61000-3-2; Flicker IEC 61000-3-3|
|Compatible Rack Unit||1U|
|Expansion Slot Type||SFP|
|form factor||Rack-mountable; Wall Mountable; Desktop; Under Table|
|Input Voltage||110 V AC; 220 V AC|
|Media Type Supported||Twisted Pair|
|Number of SFP Slots||2|
|Number of Total Expansion Slots||2|
|Port/Expansion Slot Details||24 x Gigabit Ethernet Network; 2 x Gigabit Ethernet Expansion Slot|
|ports||24 10/100/1000 Ethernet (RJ-45)|
|power source||Power Supply|
|Shared SFP Slot||Yes|
|Total Number of Network Ports||24|
|warranty length||limited lifetime|
HP 1410-24G Switch/Smart-Buy
|The HPE OfficeConnect 1410 Switch Series consists of unmanaged switches designed for small businesses looking for entry-level, low-cost, reliable networking solutions. Available features include flow control to provide outstanding data efficiency, simplified plug-and-play operation, Auto-MDIX, auto-speed negotiation, flexible mounting options, and Limited Lifetime Warranty. All models have Quality of Service (QoS) support and IEEE 802.3x flow control features. Plug-and-play convenience is enabled by auto-MDIX and auto-speed negotiation.|
Ease of Use
- The HPE OfficeConnect 1410 Switch Series offers unmanaged plug-and-play simplicity.
- Comprehensive LED display with per-port indicators provides an at-a-glance view of status, activity, speed, and full-duplex operation.
- Auto-speed negotiation automatically selects individual port speed depending on client capabilities without the need for manual intervention.
- Flow control helps provide reliable communications during full-duplex operation.
Connectivity and Performance
- The HPE OfficeConnect 1410 Switch series provides automatic cable type detection for MDI/MDIX.
- These switches support Jumbo or Mini-Jumbo packets (based on model) for performance improvement of large data transfers.
- They double the throughput of every port with Half/Full duplex auto-negotiating capabilities.
Quality of Service (QoS)
- The HPE OfficeConnect 1410 Switch Series allows real-time traffic prioritization by supporting Differentiated Services Code Point (DSCP).
- IEEE 802.1p prioritization delivers data to devices based on the priority and type of traffic.
- They support energy-efficient Ethernet and allows lower power consumption when operated with IEEE-compliant client devices.
(22) RJ-45 autosensing 10/100/1000 ports
(2) dual-personality ports - each port can be used as either an RJ-45 10/100/1000 port (IEEE 802.3 Type 10BASE-T, IEEE 802.3u Type 100BASE-TX, IEEE 802.3ab 1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet) or an open mini-GBIC slot (for use with mini-GBIC transceivers)
Supports a maximum of 24 Gigabit Ethernet ports
|Memory and processor||
storage: 512 Kb flash
Packet buffer size: 512 KB
100 Mb Latency: < 8 µs
1000 Mb Latency: < 3.6 µs
|Throughput||up to 35.7 Kpps|
|Switching capacity||48 Gbps|
|Input voltage||100 - 127 / 200 - 240 VAC, rated (depending on power supply chosen)|
|Operating temperature range||0 to 40°C|
|Operating humidity range||15 to 95% @ 104°F (40°C) (noncondensing)|
|Power consumption||22 W (maximum)|
|Heat dissipation||75 BTU/hr (79.13 kJ/hr)|
|Product dimensions (H x W x D)||13.23 x 6.65 x 1.73 in|
- (1) HP 1410-24G Switch
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability