- Go green flawlessly with this recycled paper maintains the same hardworking characteristics as non-recycled paper. Built to be compatible with office printers and copiers.
- Ideal for interoffice memos and letters.
- Acid-free for archival quality. Great for printing and storing documents for future reference.
- Sales support Boise Project UP™ initiatives. Founded by Boise in 2011, Project UP helps transform undeveloped or abandoned urban spaces into community parks for relaxation, reflection, and rejuvenation. Funded through sales of Aspen recycled paper, Project UP helps create urban green spaces in partnership with the Alliance for Community Trees and is a platinum sponsor of their program, National NeighborWoods™ Month.
- Greener choice — contains 30% postconsumer recycled content.
- Green Seal / Ecologo — For products with certified environmental and/or human health benefits.
|bleaching chemistry||Elemental Chlorine Free (ECF)|
|number of holes punched||0|
|paper brightness||92 GE|
|paper finish type||uncoated|
|paper sheet size||11" x 17"|
|paper weight||20 lb|
|postconsumer recycled content||30%|
|reams per case||5|
|sheets per ream/pack||500|
|total recycled content||30%|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability