Creative Teaching Press® Developing Reading Fluency, Grade 2 Item # 534810
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Helps you meet district, state and national reading standards as you teach students how to develop reading fluency
- Features 5 activity sections to help you model fluency.
- Have children practice reading fluently with your guidance and feedback.
- Encourage them to independently apply the strategies to their everyday reading.
- The final section contains additional instruction to help you meet the needs of "robotic readers" who still struggle with reading fluency.
- Use the Interactive Read-Alouds, Cheers and Chants, Read-Arounds, Plays for Two and Reader's Theater to excite and motivate children to read.
- Copy the ready-to-use reproducibles, model fluent reading for children and watch as their abilities and self-confidence soar!
- Contains 96 pages.
|brand name||Creative Teaching Press|
|manufacturer||Creative Teaching Press|