Creative Teaching Press® Instant Math Centers, Grades 2-3 Item # 534975
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Help your students build a strong foundation in math with these experiential, hands-on learning activities.
- Students learn to estimate, sort and classify, measure, create patterns, tell time and more!
- Features 52 ready-to-go center activities in 15 math skill areas, plus challenge activities and math journal pages.
- Designed to reinforce National Council of Teachers Mathematics (NCTM) standards.
- Instant Math Centers will stimulate students to explore, investigate, strategize and discover ways to solve problems.
- Encourages independent work and in cooperation with others.
- Each activity includes a task card and accompanying activity sheets — all reproducible for instant student use.
- Simple steps and clear illustrations make directions easy for students to follow.
- Contains 128 pages.
|grade||2nd grade; 3rd grade|
|manufacturer||Creative Teaching Press|
|publisher||Creative Teaching Press|