Creative Teaching Press® Sight Word Readers Series, Variety Pack, Grades K-1 Item # 535020
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Improve word recognition and sight word vocabulary!
- A perfect tool for helping students recognize sight words.
- Provides emergent readers with books they can successfully read on their own.
- Each book introduces new sight words within a delightful story.
- Written by popular children's author Rozanne Lanczak Williams, these fun books are a great complement to any emergent reading program.
- Series covers reading levels A-C — each book is 8 pages.
- Includes 12 titles: "I Like Colors," "I Have Shapes," "I See," "A Picnic," "Come See My Bugs," "Kids Like," "The Dog," "Look Up!," "What Can I See?," "What Can I Be?," "On the Wall," "Here is My Cat" and "This Is My World.
|brand name||Creative Teaching Press|
|manufacturer||Creative Teaching Press|