Creative Teaching Press Sight Words Collection Item # 535030
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
With her fun and humorous style, Rozanne Lanczak Williams inspires a love of books and reading with this must-have collection of sight word readers. The collection:
- Systematically introduces and reviews over 70 sight words in the context of engaging stories
- Provides emergent readers with books they can read independently with success
- Meets reading standards by improving comprehension, fluency and vocabulary
- 144 student readers (6 of each title)
- 2 supplementary resource books — Sight Words Books Level 1 and 2 (144 pages each)
- 2 Read-Along CDs
- 24 divider tabs with title and guided reading level
- I Like Colors
- I Have Shapes
- I See; A Picnic
- Come See My Bugs
- Kids Like
- The Dog
- Look Up! What Can I See?
- What Can I Be?
- On the Wall
- Here is My Cat
- Little Cookie Girl
- Which Way Did They Go?
- Sisters and Brothers, Brothers and Sisters
- All Week at School
- My Favorites, Your Favorites
|brand name||Creative Teaching Press|
|manufacturer||Creative Teaching Press|