- Home /
- Product Details
- Designed to provide maximum support to the emergent reader with repetitive, predictable story lines. Book titles are: "I See Colors," "Special," "We Can Share at School," "Who Lives Here?," "Cat and Dog," "All Through the Week with Cat and Dog," "What Comes in Threes?," "I See Patterns," "Long Ago and Today," "How Can I Help?," "Round and Round the Seasons Go," "What's the Weather Like Today?," "What's in My Pocket?," "Seed Song" and "Five Little Monsters.
- Illustrations and photos match the text.
- Engaging stories promote reading for meaning.
- Easy and fun activities inside the back covers extend learning.
- All of these features foster an enjoyment of reading and help your students gain self-confidence.
- Set comes with 2 Read-Along CDs that complement the readers and are perfect for listening centers!
- Also included is the Guided Reading resource (64 pages) that's full of ideas for developing guided-reading lesson plans.
- Comes complete with lots of fun activities and an assessment section!
- Series covers reading levels A-D — each book is 8 pages.
- For grades K-1.
|brand name||Creative Teaching Press|
|manufacturer||Creative Teaching Press|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability