- Home /
- Product Details
- Lively stories, fun themes and essential science concepts create a winning combination.
- Highly motivational readers build science content knowledge in life, earth and physical science. Highlights topics such as seasons, states of matter, animals, plants and recycling.
- Repetitive, predictable story lines and illustrations match text to provide maximum support to the emergent reader.
- Engaging stories promote reading comprehension.
- Easy, fun activities on the inside back covers extend learning.
- 12 book series covers reading levels A-D. Level 1 includes these books: "I See Colors," "The Four Seasons," "How's the Weather?," "Buttons Buttons," "See How It Grows," "Whose Forest Is It?," "Is It Alive?," "We Can Eat the Plants," "On The Go," "What's Going On?," "It's Melting" and "Reduce, Reuse, Recycle,"
- Each book is 8 pages.
|brand name||Creative Teaching Press|
|manufacturer||Creative Teaching Press|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability