This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
- Home /
- Product Details
- Lively stories, fun themes and essential science concepts create a winning combination. Includes these books: "Who Lives Here?," "Where Are You Going?," "The Seed Song," "Who's Hiding?," "Round and Round the Seasons Go," "What's the Weather Like Today?," "I Can't Sleep," "What's in My Pocket?," "Mom Can Fix Anything," "Let's Take Care of the Earth," "If a Tree Could Talk" and "What Happened?."
- These highly motivational readers build science content knowledge in life, earth and physical science.
- Highlights topics such as seasons, animals, plants, weather and the earth.
- Repetitive, predictable story lines and illustrations that match the text provide maximum support to the emergent reader.
- Engaging stories promote reading comprehension, and easy and fun activities on the inside back covers extend learning.
- 12 book series covers reading levels B-F — each book is 16 pages.
- For grades K-1.
|brand name||Creative Teaching Press|
|manufacturer||Creative Teaching Press|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability