- Home /
- Product Details
- Lively stories, fun themes and essential math concepts create a winning combination. Includes these books: "I See Shapes," "Our Pumpkin," "What Comes in Threes?," "I See Patterns," "Barney Bear Gets Dressed," "What Time Is It?," "Scaredy Cat Runs Away," "Mr. Noisy's Book of Patterns," "Who Took the Cookies from the Cookie Jar?," "The Costume Parade," "We Can Make Graphs," "The Skip Count Song."
- These highly motivational readers build math content knowledge, highlighting topics such as counting, shapes, measurement, patterning, time and graphs.
- Repetitive, predictable story lines and illustrations that match the text provide maximum support to the emergent reader.
- Engaging stories promote reading comprehension, and easy and fun activities on the inside back covers extend learning.
- 12 book series covers reading levels A-J — each book is 8 pages.
- For grades K-1.
|brand name||Creative Teaching Press|
|manufacturer||Creative Teaching Press|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability