Creative Teaching Press® Learn To Read Social Studies, Level 2, Grades K-1 Item # 535250
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Teach social studies standards through engaging text!
- Lively stories, fun themes and essential social studies concepts create a winning combination. Includes these books: "Long Ago and Today," "Families Share," "The One and Only Special Me," "Safety Counts," "My Global Address," "In Times Long Ago," "Mr. Noisy's Helpers," "Cat and Dog at School," "Just Like Me," "Houses," "Good Choices for Cat and Dog," "Maps."
- These highly motivational readers build social students content knowledge highlighting topics such as cultural diversity, self-esteem, families, responsibility and map skills.
- Repetitive, predictable story lines and illustrations that match the text provide maximum support to the emergent reader.
- Engaging stories promote reading comprehension and the easy and fun activities on the inside back covers extend learning.
- 12 book series covers reading levels C-G — each book is 16 pages.
- For grades K-1.
|brand name||Creative Teaching Press|
|manufacturer||Creative Teaching Press|