Creative Teaching Press® Reading For Fluency Variety Pack, Grades 1-2 Item # 535270
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Fluency bridges the gap between word recognition and comprehension — a key component to overall reading success
- Designed to offer children a motivating and fun way to practice reading text with expression, voice inflection and a natural flow.
- Includes a refrain that provides students with the built-in opportunity to reread the same text.
- The rhythm, rhyme, repetition and dialogue provide opportunities for students to voice inflection and expression.
- Motivating content provides a fun, interactive reading experience that will inspire young readers to want to read and reread these books over and over!
- 12 book series covers reading levels H-L — each book is 16 pages. Includes these books: "The Teacher with the Alligator Purse," "A Snack for Cat," "How to Make a Friend," "Mice Are Nice," "What Is the Best Pet?," "Fairy Tale Rock," "Hide-and-Seek Monsters," " The Mouse Who Cried Cat," "Slow and Steady Wins the Race," "The Ants and the Grasshopper," "Pirates Coming Through!" and "Old MacDonald's Funny Farm."
- For grades 1-2.
|brand name||Creative Teaching Press|
|manufacturer||Creative Teaching Press|