Creative Teaching Press Reading For Fluency Collection Item # 535275
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Fluency bridges the gap between word recognition and comprehension and is a key component to overall reading success. Each book is designed to offer children a motivating and fun way to practice reading text with expression, voice inflection and a natural flow. All books include a refrain that provides students with the built-in opportunity to reread the same text. The rhythm, rhyme, repetition and dialogue provide opportunities for students to voice inflection and expression. The motivating content provides a fun, interactive reading experience that will inspire young readers to want to read and reread these books over and over! This series covers reading levels C-L. For grades K-2. This collection comes with:
- 144 readers (6 each of 24 titles)
- 2 read-along CDs that contain all 24 stories
- 24 eye-catching posters
- 24 divider tabs with title and guided reading level
- the must-have Reading for Fluency Resource Guide (64 pages)
- Look Closer
- Today Is Somebody's Birthday
- You Can't Catch Me
- Are We There Yet?
- I Love Mud!
- The Big, Hungry Bear
- The Swim Lesson
- Creepy, Crawly Bugs
- What's So Bad About the Big, Bad Wolf?
- My Pink Piggy Bank
- Here Comes Coco
- Space Trip
- The Teacher with the Alligator Purse
- A Snack for Cat
- How to Make a Friend
- Mice Are Nice
- What Is the Best Pet?
- Fairy Tale Rock
- Hide-and-Seek Monsters
- The Mouse Who Cried Cat
- Slow and Steady Wins the Race
- The Ants and the Grasshopper
- Pirates Coming Through!
- Old MacDonald's Funny Farm
|brand name||Creative Teaching Press|
|manufacturer||Creative Teaching Press|