This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
- Home /
- Product Details
- Chromebook is easy to use and maintain. Features the Google Chrome operating system, offering multiple layers of security and built-in cloud storage. (Note: Internet access is required and not included.) Also includes popular Google apps built-in, like Search, Gmail and Docs. (More apps, many of them free, are available online at the Chrome Web Store.)
- Software updates happen automatically, for ease of use. Plus, they're free and cover both the operating system and apps. And since your apps, files and photos are stored in the cloud, there's no need to back up your files. No need to buy software licenses, servers or maintenance plans either.
- Includes automatic protection against viruses and malware. No need to buy or install security software.
- 16GB solid-state drive provides faster access. Allows the laptop to boot in about 10 seconds and resume nearly instantly. Included cloud storage (100GB, free for 2 years) offers secure yet easy access to your files online.
- 2GB memory lets you run your apps.
- 11.6" diagonal LED-backlit display. LED backlighting permits a thinner and more energy-efficient screen.
- Slim, lightweight design for easy portability. Laptop weighs less than 2.5 lb. Full-size chiclet keyboard allows easy typing.
- Wireless-N (802.11n) provides fast wireless connectivity. Fully compatible with 802.11a/b/g as well.
- Built-in webcam and microphone let you keep in touch with others via video and voice messaging. Webcam offiers 0.3-megapixel resolution.
- Memory card reader to transfer files or expand storage capacity. Compatible with Secure Digital (SD) memory cards.
- HDMI port lets you view videos and photos on your HDTV. (HDMI cable sold separately.)
- USB 3.0 port for ultra-fast data transfers. Up to 10 times faster than USB 2.0. Fully compatible with USB 2.0 devices.
- Up to 6.3 hours of battery life. Battery life will vary depending on the product configuration, product model, applications loaded on the product, power management setting of the product, and the product features used by the customer. As with all batteries, the maximum capacity of this battery will decrease with time and usage.
- Greener choice — complies with Energy Star® standards.
|audio hardware||dual 1.5-watt speakers|
|battery capacity||4080 mAh|
|battery type||lithium polymer (Li-polymer)|
|Environmental Certification||ENERGY STAR; RoHS; EPEAT|
|Graphics Memory Accessibility||Shared|
|hard drive capacity||16 GB|
|hard drive type||Solid State Drive|
|laptop battery life range||5 - 7.9 hours|
|LCD Backlight Technology||LED backlight|
|maximum battery life||6.3 hours|
|maximum memory capacity||2 GB|
|memory card reader||Yes|
|Memory Card Supported||SD; SDHC; SDXC|
|memory type||DDR3L SDRAM|
|operating system details||Google Chrome OS|
|Operating Systems||Google Chrome OS|
|package contents||Chromebook XE303C12 Notebook; Lithium Polymer Battery; AC Adapter|
|Pointing Device Type||TouchPad|
|ports||1 USB 3.0; 1 USB 2.0|
|processor model||Exynos 5 Dual|
|processor speed||1.7 GHz|
|screen resolution||1366 x 768|
|screen size||11.6 in.|
|Solid State Drive Capacity||16 GB|
|Total Number of USB Ports||2|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|Wireless LAN Standard||IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n|
From the Manufacturer|
The New Samsung ChromebookFor Everyone. The Samsung Chromebook is a new computer that helps you get everyday things done faster and easier. It starts in seconds, has virus protection built-in, and runs your favorite Google apps plus thousands more. The Chromebook comes with leading Google products, like Search, Gmail, YouTube and Hangouts, so you can work, play, and do whatever you want, right out of the box.
Introducing the new ChromebookChromebooks are easy to use, and don't slow down over time. They have built-in security, so you're protected against viruses and malware. They come with apps for all your everyday needs, and keep your files safely backed up on the cloud. And with free, automatic updates, your Chromebook keeps getting better and better.
Automatic UpdatesChromebooks automatically update themselves: all of your apps stay up-to-date, and you get the latest version of the operating system without having to think about it.
Get Started Without the SetupChromebooks require almost no setup, so you can go from unboxing to doing in minutes. Unlike other computers, you don't need to spend hours installing patches and software.
Portable, Powerful, CoolerThe Samsung Chromebook's dual core processor delivers exceptional performance and battery life in an ultra-slim package. And unlike traditional computers, it has no fan or moving parts, which means it stays cooler on your lap and runs silent (no humming, unless you're listening to music).
Stay Connected In-FlightWith your Chromebook, you can get online at 10,000 feet with free Gogo in-air internet passes. Your Chrombook comes with 12 free passes (estimated $150 value) that you can use over 2 years on domestic US flights.
Collaborate on DocumentsCreate documents, spreadsheets, presentations, and drawings with apps like Google Docs, Zoho and SlideRocket. With productivity apps, you can collaborate in real-time with others, access your documents from any computer, and have your files backed up automatically. Access other everyday files using the built-in PDF and document viewer.
More Storage in the CloudWith 100GB of free Google Drive storage for two years, you can keep your apps, documents, favorites and settings safe and securely accessible from anywhere. You don't have to bother downloading and installing any applications onto your hard drive.
Oversized, Multi-Touch TouchpadYou can enjoy better control using a large multi-touch touchpad. With an image sensor it provides a stylish and convenient way to use your Chromebook.
Full-Sized Keyboard Designed for ChromeThe keyboard is optimized for Chrome with a dedicated search key, a row of web-enabled keys, and a comfortable, full-size layout that doesn't cramp your fingers.
Simply More FlexibilityThe Chromebook has a range of ports, including HDMI and USB 3.0/2.0 ports, to enable greater flexibility for sharing data and multimedia playback. Its unique hinge design makes it easier to connect all of your peripherals.
Security & Safety
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability