Belkin OmniView F1DH102D SOHO 2-port KVM Switch Item # 536339
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
The Belkin SOHO Dual Monitor Desktop KVM Switch lets you share up to two high-resolution monitors, keyboard, and mouse with up to two computers, saving space on your desk and reducing equipment clutter. The sleek, new design incorporates a built-in USB 2.0 2-port hub with one of the ports conveniently located on the front. This is perfect for connecting an MP3 player, printer, scanner, or any of your USB devices to the KVM Switch while allowing your connected computers to access them. Sensitive push buttons on the front allow for easy switching, and independent audio-switching means you can play music from one computer while accessing files from another.
|Input Voltage||12 V DC|
|manufacturer||Belkin International, Inc|
|Maximum Video Resolution||2560 x 1600|
|Number of Computers Supported||2|
|Number of DVI Ports||4|
|Number of Local Users Supported||1|
|package contents||OmniView SOHO KVM Switch; KVM cables|
|ports||1 DVI; 4 USB|
|Product Name||OmniView SOHO KVM Switch|
|warranty length||3-year limited|
|Show More ▾|
Product Q & A
From the Manufacturer|
With Belkin's newly redesigned Desktop KVM Switch, you can share your monitor, keyboard, and mouse with up to four USB and PS/2 computers. You can also connect one set of speakers and use them for all your computers.
The Desktop KVM Switch helps to increase your efficiency and productivity at home or in the office by reducing desktop clutter while keeping access to all of your programs and files spread across multiple computers.
Belkin Desktop KVM cables now come included in the box with your KVM Switch!
- Switches easily between Mac computers and PCs with DVI monitor connections
- Front-panel buttons with NEW LED indicator lights allow you to access audio and video content from multiple computers simultaneously
- Requires no software for installation
- Now includes a built-in USB 2.0 hub for connecting your peripherals
- Included cables are color-coded to match the front buttons and back panel for trouble-free installation
- Now supports hot-key functionality for optional switching
- Available in 2- and 4-port models
- Supports monitors with DVI connections
- Supports USB and PS/2 keyboards and mice
- Supports both USB- and PS/2-based computers
|Display Type||KVM / audio / USB switch - 2 ports|
|Network Interface||Display / video : 2 x DVI-Digital - 24 pin digital DVI, Microphone : 2 x mini-phone 3.5 mm, Headphones : 2 x mini-phone stereo 3.5 mm , Display / video : 2 x DVI-Digital - 24 pin digital DVI, Keyboard : 1 x 4 pin USB Type A, Mouse : 1 x 4 pin USB Type A, USB : 2 x 4 pin USB Type A, Microphone : 1 x mini-phone 3.5 mm, Headphones : 1 x mini-phone stereo 3.5 mm|
|Ports||2 x KVM / audio / USB|