DescriptionTG-3468 Gigabit Network Adapter is a highly integrated and cost-effective adapter which is fully compliant with IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u and IEEE 802.3ab specifications. This adapter keep low cost and eliminates usage barrier. It is the easiest way to upgrade a network from 10/100Mbps to 1000 Mbps.
|form factor||Plug-in Card|
|Host Interface||PCI Express x1|
|manufacturer||TP-LINK Technologies Co., Ltd|
|Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports||1|
|Product Name||TG-3468 32-bit Gigabit PCIe Network Adapter|
|Product Type||Gigabit Ethernet Card|
|Total Number of Ports||1|
From the Manufacturer|
What This Product DoesThe TG-3468 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit PCIe Network Adapter is a highly integrated and cost-effective 32-bit Gigabit PCIe Ethernet Adapter that is fully compliant with IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u and IEEE 802.3ab specifications.
The PCIe Gigabit Network Adapter TG-3468 is a high performance adapter designed for high-speed PCI Express Bus Architecture. Designed to support 10/100/1000Mbps network speed Auto-Negotiation, 802.3x flow control, and Wake-on-LAN technology. The TG-3468 Gigabit PCIe Network Adapter is a highly integrated and cost-effective Gigabit Ethernet Adapter which is a great choice to upgrade your network.
- Wake-on-LAN supporting
- Auto-Negotiation and Auto MDI/MDIX
- Supports IEEE 802.3x Flow Control for Full-duplex Mode and backpressure for Half-duplex Mode
- Supports IEEE 802.1p Layer 2 Priority Encoding and IEEE802.1q VLAN tagging
- Supports power down/link down power saving
- Supports Windows XP 32/64bit, Windows Vista 32/64bit, Windows7 32/64bit
- Gigabit PCI Express Network Adapter TG-3468
- Resource CD
- Quick Installation Guide
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability