This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
TP-LINK AV500 Nano Powerline Adapter Starter Kit, TL-PA4010KIT Item # 538202
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Turn any room in your home or business into part of your wired network
- Plugs into a standard power outlet to turn it into part of your wired network.
- Up to 500Mbps data transfer rates allow you to stream videos and download large files quickly.
- Range of up to 1,000' over an electrical circuit provides ample coverage for most homes and offices.
- Fast Ethernet port offers easy connectivity to your router.
- 128-bit AES encryption provides great security for your data.
- Supports the Wi-Fi Protected Setup push button for simple wireless security setup.
- Includes two 6.6' RJ-45 Ethernet cables.
|dimensions||2.6"H x 2"W x 1.1"D|
|manufacturer||TP-LINK Technologies Co., Ltd|
|maximum data transfer rate||500 Mbps|
|package contents||2 x AV500 Nano Powerline Adapter TL-PA4010; 2 x 2-meter RJ-45 Ethernet Cable; Resource CD; Quick Installation Guide|
|plug and play||yes|
|warranty length||2-year limited|
From the Manufacturer|
Up to 500Mbps, 1000 Feet
With advanced HomePlug AV technology, TL-PA4010KIT provide users with stable, high-speed data transfer rates of up to 500Mbps on a line length of up to 1000 feet. Together, with its’ built-in powerful AES encryption, the TL-PA4010KIT is a great choice for an entire home solution to connect all network compatible devices -- from computers and game consoles to printers, NAS hard drives, and set-top boxes for IPTVs.
Pair Button for Easy Network Security
By simply pushing the Pair button on your TL-PA4010KIT adapters, you can set up a hassle-free Powerline network within minutes that’s complete with 128-bit AES encryption for network security and data protection.
It's that simple!
1. Plug the adapter into a power outlet.
2. Connect the device via a network cable to the adapter.
3. Press the encryption buttons—and you're done!
*Note: Powerline adapters must be deployed in set of two or more.
Miniature Design, Ultra-compact
With its’ new ultra-compact housing design, TP-LINK's TL-PA4010 is considerably smaller than TP-LINK’s legacy mini 500Mbps Powerline products. At just1.1 inches thick, it nearly blends into any power outlet.
What This Product DoesThe TL-PA4010KIT AV500 Nano Powerline Adapter Starter Kit by TP-LINK uses your home's existing electrical wires to create or expand your home network. With no additional wiring or configuration required, you can simply plug the TL-PA4010KIT into existing power sockets and instantly establish a networking infrastructure. With high-speed data transfer rates of up to 500Mbps, the TL-PA4010KIT is a great choice to build a multimedia entertainment network. You can enjoy HD video streaming, 3D movies, online gaming, VoIP, or any other bandwidth intensive task. Plus, its miniature design gives you the flexibility to plug it in anywhere in your home.1
Fast AV500 Powerline SpeedsHomePlug AV standard compliant, high-speed data transfer rates of up to 500Mbps
Up to 1000 FeetUp to 1000 feet over an electrical circuit, better performance than wireless
Multi IPTV StreamsSupports IGMP managed multicast IP transmission, optimizing IPTV streaming
Power-Saving ModePatented Power-Saving reduces power consumption by up to 85%
Plug and PlayNo new wires or configuration required
One Button SecurityEasy encryption with Pair Button
Miniature Design - Ultra CompactWith its new ultra-compact housing design, TP-LINK's TL-PA4010 is considerably smaller than TP-LINK’s legacy mini 500Mbps Powerline products. At just 1.1 inches thick, it nearly blends into any power outlet.
Up to 500Mbps, 1000 FeetWith advanced HomePlug AV technology, the TL-PA4010KIT provides users with stable, high-speed data transfer rates of up to 500Mbps on a line length of up to 1000 feet. Together, with its built-in powerful AES encryption, the TL-PA4010KIT is a great choice for an entire home solution to connect all network compatible devices -- from computers and game consoles to printers, NAS hard drives, and set-top boxes for IPTVs.
HD StreamingWith speeds of up to 500Mbps, you’ll have smooth, skip-free multiple HD video streaming.
Reduces Power Consumption Up to 85%The TL-PA4010KIT employs a sophisticated Power-Saving Mode that consumes significantly less power when compared to your average Powerline Adapters. When there’s no reception or data transmission over a certain period of time, the TL-PA4010KIT will automatically switch from "Working" Mode to "Power-Saving" Mode. This will reduce its energy consumption by up to 85%*.
*Actual data will vary because of the network conditions and environmental factors.
Easy to use - Plug and playThe TL-PA4010KIT is plug and play. There are no new wires or configuration required. Simply:
1. Plug the adapter into the power outlet
2. Connect the device via the network cable to the adapter
3. Press the encryption buttons - and you're done!
Pair Button for Easy Network SecurityBy simply pushing the Pair button on the adapters, you can set up a hassle-free Powerline network within minutes, complete with 128-bit AES encryption for network security and data protection.
Support QOS for Advanced Multiple-Media OptimizationWith Quality of Service (QoS), you can determine how much bandwidth is allocated to each application. This can guarantee that each application will have some bandwidth, meaning that no single application can take down an entire Internet connection. All you have to do is choose which type of traffic you use – Internet surfing, online gaming, video streaming etc. -- and the QoS will guarantee clear, instant reproduction of that application even when with other applications are running on the network at the same time.
Need assistance setting up your TP-LINK device? Our team is here 24/7 to provide toll-free technical support. Whether you bought a TP-LINK product yesterday or years ago, we can help with product setup and configuration at no extra charge. Plus, our 2-year warranty grants you worry-free service for peace of mind.
- HomePlug AV standard compliant, high-speed data transfer rate of up to 500Mbps, ideal for HD video or 3D video streaming and online gaming
- Miniature design, smaller than most powerline adapters at the market, blends indiscreetly in front of any power outlet
- Mains Filter for better powerline communication performance
- No new wires, use existing electrical wiring
- Up to a 1000 foot range over a home's electrical circuit for better performance through walls or across floors
- Plug and Play, no new wires or configuration required
- Patented Power-Saving Mode automatically reduces power consumption by up to 85%
- 128-bit AES encryption ensures that the network is safe simply by pressing a button on paired devices
- Built-in QoS assures the quality of bandwidth sensitive applications such as voice, video and online games
- Supports IGMP managed multicast IP transmission, optimizes IPTV streaming
- Powerline Ethernet Adapter TL-PA4010 x 2
- Ethernet cable (RJ45)
- Resource CD
- Quick Installation Guide
Powerline Comparison Chart
|AV200 Nano Powerline Adapter Starter Kit||AV500 Nano Powerline Adapter Starter Kit||AV500 Gigabit Powerline Adapter Starter Kit||AV600 Gigabit Powerline Adapter Starter Kit||300Mbps Wi-Fi Range Extender, AV500 Powerline Edition|
|Speed (Wired)||Up to 200 Mbps||Up to 500 Mbps||Up to 500 Mbps||Up to 600Mbps||Up to 500 Mbps|
|Wireless Speed||Up to 300 Mbps|
|Plug and Play||
|One Button Security Setup||
|HD video & Online Gaming||
|Power Saving Mode [...]||
|Multiple HD/3D Video Streaming||
|Encryption Type||128-bit AES||128-bit AES||128-bit AES||128-bit AES||
128-bit AES (Wired)
WEP, WPA/WPA2 (Wireless)
|IPTV Channel Availability||Multiple Channel Streaming||Multiple Channel Streaming||Multiple Channel Streaming||Multiple Channel Streaming||Multiple Channel Streaming|
- 1 The terms “AV500” and “500Mbps,” are derived from applicable specifications and refer to the theoretical maximum physical-layer data transfer rate. Those terms are used on this product solely to indicate its compatibility with other “AV500” or “500Mbps” PowerLine devices. Actual data speeds vary and are limited by the product’s Ethernet port and other network conditions such as data traffic, electrical noise, and wiring issues. If you are uncertain about your network conditions, you should consult an IT professional to assist in selecting a networking product