This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards Everything now!
TP-Link N300 Wireless Wi-Fi Mini USB Adapter, TL-WN823N Item # 538643
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
- Designed to connect your laptop or desktop to a wireless network and enjoy high speed wireless performance.
- The fingertip design makes the adapter convenient and easy to carry around.
- Features SoftAP mode, one-button security setup and easy-to-use configuration software.
- MIMO technology allows you to transfer more data using multiple transmitters and receivers at the same time.
- Wirelessly transmits up to 300 MB/s.
|Certifications & Standards||FCC; CE|
|connector type||Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n)|
|Device Supported||Desktop Computer|
|ISM Maximum Frequency||2.48 GHz|
|ISM Minimum Frequency||2.40 GHz|
|manufacturer||TP-LINK Technologies Co., Ltd|
|maximum data transfer rate||300 Mbps|
|package contents||300Mbps Mini Wireless N USB Adapter; Resource CD; Quick Installation Guide|
|System Requirements||Operating Systems:Windows 7 (32/64-bit); Windows Vista (32/64-bit); Windows XP (32/64-bit)|
|warranty length||2-year limited|
|Wireless LAN Standard||IEEE 802.11n|
|Wireless Security||64/128-Bit WEP; WPA-PSK; WPA2-PSK; WPA; WPA2; WPS|
|Wireless Transmission Speed||300 Mbit/s|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|
What This Product DoesTP-LINK's 300Mbps Mini Wireless N USB Adapter TL-WN823N allows you to connect your laptop or desktop to a wireless network and access higher speeds with Wireless N technology. The TL-WN823N features SoftAP Mode, one-button security setup, and easy-to-use configuration software, making it very versatile and easy to use. Plus, its’ compact fingertip design makes the adapter convenient and easy to carry on the go.
300Mbps Wireless N Speed – Extend Your Wireless CoverageWith wireless speeds of up to 300Mbps and advanced MIMO technology, the TL-WN823N provides you with a fast, reliable wireless connection for lag-free online gaming and HD video streaming. Plus, not only does the TL-WN823N extend your range and give you a better signal with Wireless N technology, it also works with existing IEEE 802.11b/g networks.
SoftAP Mode – Easy Wireless Internet SharingSoftAP Mode enables this tiny adapter to work as a virtual wireless Access Point. Once applied, you can easily turn your existing wired laptop or PC into a wireless device and share it with other Wi-Fi enabled devices like laptops, smart phones or tablets.
One Button Security SetupThe TL-WN823N features Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ (WPS) which allows you to setup your security by simply pressing the "WPS" button. This automatically establishes a WPA2 secure connection which is more secure than WEP encryptions. Not only is WPA2 faster than normal security setups, you won’t have to remember a password!
Easy to Use
The TL-WN823N comes with a CD utility that helps you setup your adapter and configure its’ wireless network settings. With setup this easy, you can be up and running in minutes.
Need assistance setting up your TP-LINK device? Our team is here 24/7 to provide toll-free technical support. Whether you bought a TP-LINK product yesterday or years ago, we can help with product setup and configuration at no extra charge. Plus, our 2-year warranty grants you worry-free service for peace of mind
- Wireless N speed up to 300Mbps makes the TL-WN823N ideal for HD video streaming, online gaming and VoIP calls
- Easy one-touch wireless security encryption with the WPS(Wi-Fi Protected Setup) button
- Supports Soft AP function for Wireless Internet Sharing
- Supports 64/128 WEP, WPA/WPA2, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK security
- Supports Windows XP 32/64bit, Vista 32/64bit, Windows 7 32/64bit
- Supports ad-hoc and infrastructure mode
- Supports Sony PSP X-Link for lag-free online gaming for Windows XP
- Bundled utility provides quick & hassle free installation
- Seamlessly compatible with 802.11b/g/n products
- Wireless Adapter TL-WN823N
- Resource CD
- Quick Installation Guide