This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards Everything now!
- Dell Chromebook 11 is small and compact.
- Runs on Chrome Operating System.
- At only 2.7 lb, you can easily carry it by your side or slip it into your bag.
- Powered by an Intel Celeron N2840 processor. Multi-task with ease — play, work and surf.
- The built-in webcam makes it easy to video chat with friends, family or business associates.
- 4GB of memory provides storage for your programs and files. Memory is not expandable.
- 16GB solid state drive for a cooler computing environment and faster boot up.
- Features Bluetooth 4.0. Permits short-range wireless data transfers at up to 30' with other Bluetooth-enabled devices, including speakers, printers and phones.
- Wireless-AC for high-performance, cable-free networking. Access wireless networks to share files, surf the Web and exchange e-mail. Wired networking is also supported.
- Gigabit Ethernet connection offers fast wired connectivity.
- Experience your visual media in HD. Intel HD Graphics video hardware brings you vivid images.
- A full battery charge provides up to 10 hours of use, so you can work or enjoy entertainment on-the-go. Battery life will vary depending on the product configuration, product model, applications loaded on the product, power management setting of the product, and the product features used by the customer. As with all batteries, the maximum capacity of this battery will decrease with time and usage.
- Features both USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 ports.
- Eco-conscious choice — has one or more meaningful eco attributes or eco-labels.
- EPEAT Gold certified — has multiple eco-attributes. Ranked in three tiers: Bronze, Silver or Gold.
|-014--upsell Short||What's your need for speed? Upgrade with a faster processor.|
|audio hardware||integrated speakers|
|hard drive capacity||16 GB|
|hard drive type||solid state drive|
|laptop battery life range||8 hours (or more)|
|maximum battery life||10 hours|
|maximum memory capacity||4 GB|
|Maximum Turbo Speed||2.58 GHz|
|memory card reader||Yes|
|memory type||DDR3L SDRAM|
|operating system details||Chrome|
|Operating Systems||Google Chrome OS|
|processor model||Celeron N2840|
|processor speed||2.16 GHz|
|processor type||Intel Celeron|
|screen resolution||1366 x 768|
|video hardware||Intel HD Graphics|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|What's Included||11 Chromebook; Standard Battery; AC Adapter|
|wired connectivity||10/100/1000 Ethernet|
|wireless connectivity||IEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac|
Dell Chromebook 11
Students today. Scientists tomorrow.
An 11-inch Chromebook that inspires rich experiences. Featuring an excellent battery life.
Inspire collaborative learning with Chromebook
Connects fastBoots up in under 10 seconds for quick, easy cloud access, where students and teachers can connect to learning resources. And the Chromebook doesn’t slow down over time, so you’re always ready to learn.
Stays secureAutomated updates and virus protection guards against malware without extra steps. Encrypted user data keeps records, grades and personal info stowed safely in the cloud.
Simple to manageChromebook is easy to deploy, use and manage with 24/7 support and one account access to sync settings, passwords and more. Google’s most popular apps are built in, so you’re ready, right out of the box.
Superior durability and design
Built for the backpack: The rubberized LCD and base trim absorbs shock for superior drop protection.
Spill protection: Students can learn without fear. A fully sealed keyboard and touch pad provide the industry’s best spill protection for a student laptop.
Lightweight design: At under three pounds with a compact 11.6" display, it’s easy to pop it in a backpack and head from class to class.
Creative opportunity: Encourage collaboration while deterring distraction with the inventive Chromebook. Multi-colored lights signal to the teacher when students are online and not participating, or they can be used to answer questions for a fun change in classroom interaction.
Easy to hear: Whether they are watching a presentation, chatting with a classmate or playing music to inspire, the dual-array microphones and front-facing speakers make it easy to hear and be heard.
Apps for everything: Their favorite Google apps are built in, and there are thousands more available at the Chrome Web Store to help them collaborate and create with ease. They don’t even have to be online to use the apps, so their creativity knows no bounds.
The First Chromebook with an Interactive LED Light
Impressive performancePower performer: The powerful processor gives them the speed they need for easier multitasking. The Dell Chromebook 11 boots up in less than 8 seconds. Load web pages with the Chrome OS and Chrome browser in an instant for better productivity.
Excellent battery life: With state of the art battery life, there is more to see and learn without looking for an outlet.
Automatically secure: Students can stay online without the risk of security threats. Apps and data are automatically scanned for malware in the cloud, so your Chromebook stays secure without any additional software.
Always up to date: Software updates happen automatically, so you will never need to purchase or install upgrades manually.
Intel®Ultrabook, Celeron, Celeron Inside, Core Inside, Intel, Intel Logo, Intel Atom, Intel Atom Inside, Intel Core, Intel Inside, Intel Inside Logo, Intel vPro, Itanium, Itanium Inside, Pentium, Pentium Inside, vPro Inside, Xeon, Xeon Phi, and Xeon Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
|Product Description||Dell Chromebook 3120 - 11.6" - Celeron N2840 - 4 GB RAM - 16 GB SSD - English|
|Operating System||Chrome OS|
|Processor||Intel Celeron N2840 / 2.16 GHz (2.58 GHz) / 1 MB Cache|
|Memory||4 GB DDR3L|
|Storage||16 GB - eMMC SSD|
|Display||11.6" 1366 x 768 / HD|
|Graphics||Intel HD Graphics|
|Networking||Bluetooth 4.0, 802.11a/b/g/n/ac|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||11.7 in x 8.5 in x 0.8 in|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 year warranty|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability