- Home /
- Product Details
- High-quality, energy efficient replacement for halogen flood lamps.
- ENERGY STAR qualified.
- Shatter proof, frosted plastic cover hides the LED chips. Soft diffused light mimics the look of traditional halogen wide floodlights.
- Suitable for both commercial and residential settings.
- Light color: Warm White
- Wide flood light distribution is ideal for recessed-can and downlight applications in restaurants, hotels, commercial properties and residential settings.
- Emits a powerful 1200 lumens for high ceiling environments, but is fully dimmable when lower light levels are required.
- Backed by manufacturer's 5-year limited warranty.
- Estimated Design lifetime of 40,000 hours.
|Application/Usage||Commercial Lighting; Residential; Restaurant; Hotel|
|Bulb Size Standard||BR40|
|Certifications & Standards||UL|
|Color of Illumination||Warm white light|
|Color Rendering Index||80|
|Color Temperature||4940.3°F (2726.8°C)|
|Input Voltage||110 V AC|
|Input Voltage Range||110 V AC to 120 V AC|
|Light Color||Warm White|
|Luminous Efficacy||71 lm/W|
|manufacturer||Verbatim America, LLC|
|Maximum Bulb Life||40000 Hour|
|Maximum Bulb Power||17 W|
|warranty length||5-year limited|
|Wattage Equivalent||120 W|
|Weight (Approximate)||15.50 oz|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability