D-Link® DES-1005E 5-Port 10/100 Desktop Switch Item # 545703
Grow your wired network
- Connect more computers and devices to your network Desktop switch lets you expand your wired network by adding computers, printers, storage devices and more.
- Provides speeds of up to 200 Mbps per port (full-duplex).
- Compact size to fit anywhere in your home or office.
- Easy, plug-and-play installation.
|Ethernet Technology||Fast Ethernet|
|plug and play||yes|
|power source||AC Adapter|
|maximum data transfer rate||200 Mbps|
|Total Number of Network Ports||5|
|Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports||5|
|package contents||DES-1005E Ethernet Switch; Wall Mount Kit; Power Adapter; Warranty Card; Quick Install Guide|
|Product Name||DES-1005E Ethernet Switch|
|manufacturer||D-Link Systems, Inc.|
|Input Voltage||5 V DC|
|Port/Expansion Slot Details||5 x Fast Ethernet Network|
|dimensions||1.42"H x 4.93"W x 3.3"D|
|automatic speed sensing||yes|
|form factor||Desktop; Wall Mountable|
|warranty length||3-year limited|
|Show More ▾|
Product Q & A
From the Manufacturer|
DescriptionThe 5-Port Desktop Switch lets you network up to five devices at speeds up to 200Mbps at full-duplex capability and is compacted enough to be placed virtually anywhere in your home or office.
• Five 10/100 Mbps Ports
• Up to 100 Mbps of Dedicated Bandwidth per Port and up to 200 Mbps Bandwidth in Full-Duplex mode
• Compatible with All Popular Operating Systems
• Plug & Play Installation
• Conserves energy with D-Link Green Technology
• Supports MAC address learning
Conserves EnergyThe DES-1005E helps conserve energy automatically. This switch saves substantial amounts of power by cutting power usage for unused ports or ports connected to computers that have been shut down.
The DES-1005E five port Fast Ethernet Switch was designed with the environment in mind, and is compliant with Energy Star Level V, as well as with the stringent CEC and MEPS regulations that require the use of energy efficient power adapters. This switch is also built to follow RoHS standards to minimize use of hazardous materials, and uses recyclable packaging that helps reduce waste, complying with the WEEE directive.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
To further its commitment to product quality, D-Link offers a Limited Lifetime Warranty on the DES-1005E. If it breaks, have the peace of mind that D-Link will repair or replace the product for free.
|Data Transfer Rates||
|Media Interface Exchange||
|Mac Address Table||
|Mac Address Learning||
|Packet Filtering/Forwarding Rates||
|Device Dimensions (W x D x H)||
|Minimum System Requirements||
All references to speed are for comparison purposes only. Product specifications, size and shape are subject to change without notice, and actual product appearance may differ from that depicted herein.
- 1 Limited Lifetime Warranty available only in the USA and Canada if purchased on or after June 1, 2010.