- Home /
- Product Details
- Remarkable paper-like display for easy, natural reading. The high-contrast 5" display allows reading in even direct sunlight. Buttons let you easily navigate and turn pages.
- Carry up to 350 books at a time. The 512MB memory lets you easily travel with all your favorite books and read them any time.
- Thinner and lighter than many books, for easy travel. Elegant, lightweight device is easy to slip into a jacket pocket or purse for convenient, on-the-go reading.
- 3 font sizes let you choose the print size that's best for you.
- Get digital books from a variety of sources. The Reader supports both industry standard formats, ePub and PDF. Titles can be purchased and downloaded from online bookstores or checked out from public libraries. Plus, over a million public domain titles are available from various sites online, including from Google Books.
- Supports multiple file formats for flexibility. Supports Adobe® PDF, Microsoft® Word, BBeB® Book and other text file formats.
- Compatible with Windows PCs and Macs. The included eBook Library 3.0 software works with Windows XP/Vista and Mac OS X 10.4.11 and later. A USB port is also required. A USB cable is included, for file transfers and for charging your Reader.
|color depth||3-bit (8 gray levels)|
|Included Accessories||Protective cover|
|Type||5" monochrome E Ink|
|Max Operating Temperature||95 °F|
|Cables Included||1 x USB cable|
|media formats supported||ePub; PDF|
|eBook storage capacity||350|
|Supported Text Formats||EPUB, PDF, TXT, RTF, BBeB, BBeB DRM|
|Supported Still Image Formats||JPEG|
|Resolution||800 x 600|
|Battery Life (pages)||7500 pages|
|Min Operating Temperature||41 °F|
|Product Type||eBook reader|
|display size||5 inches|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability