- Intel® Atom™ N570 Dual-Core Processor lets you do more. You'll stay mobile longer with lower power consumption, and also enjoy better video and system performance.
- Wireless-N (802.11n) and Wi-Fi Certified™ for high-performance, cable-free networking. Lets you access wireless networks to share files, surf the Web and exchange email. Fully compatible with 802.11b/g. Wired networking is supported, too.
- 250GB hard drive holds thousands of songs, photos and documents.
- 10.1" diagonal high-brightness LED-backlit display. The compact screen offers easily portability and comfortable viewing, whether you're surfing the Web, working with documents or browsing photos.
- Memory card reader for fast, easy photo transfers. Transfer your digital photos, music and other files from 5 types of memory cards.
- Built-in webcam with digital microphone. Keep in touch with others with video and voice messaging. The netbook also includes built-in stereo speakers.
- Provides up to 4 hours of battery life on a single charge.
- Microsoft® Windows® 7 Starter makes the things you do every day easier.
- The 93% standard-size keyboard with big keys makes typing a breeze.
|hard drive capacity||250 GB|
|processor model||Atom N570|
|diagonal screen size||10.1 inches|
|screen resolution||1024 x 600|
|operating system||Windows 7 Starter|
|frontside bus speed||667 MHz|
|video hardware||Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 3150|
|processor speed||1.66 GHz|
|memory type||DDR3 SDRAM|
|maximum memory capacity||1 GB|
|wired connectivity||10/100 Fast Ethernet LAN|
|ports||3 USB 2.0; 1 Ethernet; 1 VGA 15-pin D-sub|
|memory card reader||Yes|
|audio hardware||High Definition Audio support|
|warranty length||1-yr limited|
|postconsumer recycled content||0%|
|total recycled content||0%|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability