- High-speed wireless access point provides connectivity for wireless devices. Wireless-N (802.11n) support helps provide higher speeds and greater wireless range. Fully compatible with Wireless-B/G (802.11b/g) devices.
- 4-port 10/100 switch lets you connect wired devices, too. Features quality of service (QoS) support for improved performance for your critical applications.
- Firewall helps secure connectivity to the Internet. Also permits secure site-to-site connections. Helps block hackers and other intruders from your network.
- Intuitive, browser-based device manager lets you manage your network easily. Supports Cisco FindIT, a free network discovery utility.
- Supports fast, highly secure connections to remote sites. Features IP Security (IPsec) VPN support with hardware acceleration.
|maximum data transfer rate||100 Mbps|
|virtual private network (VPN) support||yes|
|automatic speed sensing||yes|
|plug and play||yes|
|warranty length||3-year limited|
|dimensions||1.34"H x 5.91"W x 5.91"D|
|postconsumer recycled content||0%|
|total recycled content||0%|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability