- Large 24" diagonal screen size for easy viewing. Great for working with multiple windows and viewing widescreen video. 1920 x 1200 native resolution offers finely detailed images and text.
- LED backlighting for a thinner and more energy-efficient screen. IPS technology for an enhanced viewing experience.
- 8ms response time allows pixels to change colors quickly, to avoid streaking.
- DisplayPort, DVI and VGA connections make it easy to hook up a variety of sources. DisplayPort and DVI ports both offer a digital connection with the highest-quality images, while the VGA port offers near-universal compatibility with PC video adapters.
- Tilt, swivel and height adjustments let you position the monitor for optimum viewing. Monitor can be pivoted 90° between landscape (wide) and portrait (tall) orientations.
- 178° viewing angle lets you easily share presentations.
- Greener choice — complies with EPA's Energy Star® and EPEAT® Gold standards.
|Vertical Viewing Angle||178°|
|Width with Stand||21.89"|
|EPEAT Compliant||EPEAT Gold|
|Display Type||LED-backlit LCD monitor / TFT active matrix|
|horizontal viewable angle||178 degrees|
|ENERGY STAR Qualified||Yes|
|Certifications & Standards||CEL; CECP|
|Features||UltraSharp, HDCP, 82% (CIE 1976) color gamut; Security lock slot (cable lock sold separately), wall mountable, integrated cable management|
|Interfaces||VGA ¦ DVI-D ¦ DisplayPort ¦ USB 2.0 upstream ( Type B ) ¦ 4 x USB 2.0 downstream|
|Adjustable Display Height||Yes|
|native resolution||1920 x 1200|
|typical response time||8 ms|
|USB Standard||USB 2.0|
|Standby Power Consumption||500 mW|
|color support||16.7 million colors|
|Adjustable Display Pivot||Yes|
|Display Position Adjustments||Height, pivot (rotation), swivel, tilt|
|monitor brightness||300 cd/m2|
|postconsumer recycled content||0%|
|Depth with Stand||7.10"|
|Number of Screens||1|
|Voltage Required||AC 120/230 V ( 50/60 Hz )|
|VESA Mount Compatible||Yes|
|Min Operating Temperature||32 °F|
|Adjustable Display Angle||Yes|
|dimensions||15.7"H x 21.9"W x 7.1"D|
|response time||8 ms|
|contrast ratio||1000:1 (typical)|
|total recycled content||0%|
|Horizontal Viewing Angle||178|
|Product Type||LCD Monitor|
|Controls & Adjustments||Brightness, contrast, color temperature|
|Color Supported||16.7 Million Colors|
|diagonal screen size||24 inches|
|Panel Technology||In-plane Switching (IPS) Technology|
|Built-in Devices||USB Hub|
|Dimensions & Weight Details||Without stand - width: 21.9 in - depth: 2.6 in - height: 14.3 in - weight: 8.8 lbs ¦ With stand - width: 21.9 in - depth: 7.1 in - height: 20.2 in - weight: 13.7 lbs|
|VESA Mount Standard||100 x 100|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||21.9 in x 7.1 in x 20.2 in - with stand|
|Max Operating Temperature||104 °F|
|Height Adjustment||4.5 in|
|Screen Coating||Anti-glare, 3H Hard Coating|
|signal input type||DVI; VGA 15-pin D-sub; DisplayPort|
|Cables Included||1 x DVI cable ¦ 1 x VGA cable ¦ 1 x USB cable|
|package contents||UltraSharp U2412M Widescreen LCD Monitor; DVI cable; Power Cable; USB Cable; VGA Cable; Drivers and documentation media; Quick Setup Guide; Safety Information|
|Product Name||UltraSharp U2412M Widescreen LCD Monitor|
|Compliant Standards||TCO Certified Edge|
|Compatible with Windows 7||"Compatible with Windows 7" software and devices carry Microsoft’s assurance that these products have passed tests for compatibility and reliability with 32-bit and 64-bit Windows 7.|
|Ecolabel||ENERGY STAR; EPEAT Gold; TCO Certified Displays 5.2; TCO '05|
|viewable image size||24 inches|
|Height with Stand||20.22"|
|Humidity Range Operating||10 - 80% (non-condensing)|
|Input Voltage||110 V AC; 220 V AC|
|maximum resolution||1920 x 1200|
|Power Consumption Operational||38 Watt|
|Standard Refresh Rate||60 Hz|
|Operating Power Consumption||72 W|
|pixel pitch||0.269 mm|
|warranty length||3-year limited|
|Mount Type||Wall Mountable|
|model name||UltraSharp U2412M|
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
From the Manufacturer|
Great performance, no matter how you look at it
Enjoy widescreen performance, any way you want it. With a 24" 16:10 panel, IPS technology and LED backlight, the U2412M provides a brilliant view, plus amazing adjustability to suit any style.
- Powerful: Experience IPS technology, featuring a wide viewing angle with high-quality color representation for a peerless viewing experience.
- Flexible: Pick the view that works best for you with an almost unlimited range of tilt, swivel, pivot and height adjustments.
- Customizable: Change your energy usage settings, text brightness and color temperature with the touch of a button to help conserve energy with this eco-designed arsenic-free and mercury-free panel.
Your monitor, your style.
The ultimate in flexibility and customizability, the U2412M monitor can be adjusted to suit your workspace, tailored to suit your viewing preferences, and with its wide viewing angle, it can be viewed from almost any position.
Height adjustability: Raise or lower the U2412M to suit your workspace and your personal style with 4.5" of height adjustability.
Versatile connectivity: Connect a keyboard, mouse and other peripherals via USB ports, DisplayPort and DVI ports that can deliver outstanding image quality when viewing HD content.
Maximum flexibility: Position your monitor just the way you like with comfort-enabling features like tilt, swivel and rotate. IPS (in-plane switching) technology helps ensure a great view from almost any angle.
Supreme adaptability: Make colors cooler or warmer to suit your preference with the color temperature slider, while ‘Text mode’ automatically adjusts screen brightness to 150
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability