- Home /
- Product Details
- Includes a preinstalled 500GB hard drive and 4 high resolution indoor/outdoor cameras.
- The system is accessible from your smartphone, tablet, PC or Mac. Connect to the DVR directly from your favorite mobile device and view your camera feeds. Use the Night Owl Lite application for Android and Apple devices.
- Mobile access provides true 24/7 video security — day or night — from any remote location.
- Real-time email alerts are sent directly to your mobile device.
- Provides 30' of night vision.
- Motion-activated recording saves time and conserves hard drive space, while enhanced motion detection settings ensure that false alarms are not triggered.
- Includes Control Management Software for viewing multiple cameras on one screen.
- Connect directly to your TV for instant viewing. This DVR also comes equipped with VGA and RCA output jacks to connect directly with any computer monitor or TV with a VGA/RCA input (cables not included).
- Gives you 480 TV lines resolution.
- Includes a 6' HDMI cable.
|DVR dimensions||2.4 x 11.8 x 9.9|
|Image Sensor Type||CMOS|
|display resolution||920 x 1080p|
|brand name||Night Owl|
|number of channels||4|
|remote control battery type||AAA|
|night vision distance||30 feet|
|remote control included||Yes|
|hard drive capacity||500 GB|
|number of cameras included||4|
|lens size||6 mm|
|recording modes||manual, motion and schedule|
|video quality||480 TV Lines|
|recording resolution||960 H|
|backup method||USB to flash drive|
|Product Type||surveillance system|
|camera dimensions||2.0 x 3.0 x 2.0|
|remote viewing||PC, Mac and Smartphone|
|cord length||60 feet|
|video output||VGA and HDMI|
|viewing angle||42 degrees|
From the Manufacturer|
4 Channel L Series DVR Kit
4 CH 960H DVR with 500GB HDD, HDMI Output, 4 Night Vision Cameras and Free Night Owl Lite AppNight Owl’s L-45-4511 is an advanced 4 Channel 960H DVR/ 4 Camera Security System with a 500GB hard drive that is accessible from your Smartphone, Tablet, PC® or MAC®. With motion activated email alerts and easy Smartphone access, this Night Owl system gives you true 24/7 video security day or night, from any location in the world.
4 Channel L Series DVR Key Features
- Pre-installed 500 GB Hard Drive
- HDMI Output
- 960H Recording Resolution (960 x 480)
- PC and Mac Compatible
- Free Control Management Software
- Motion Activated Recording with Email Alerts
- Free “Night Owl Lite” App for Smartphone integration
Smartphone IntegrationNeed a security system that’s fully integrated with your Smartphone? There’s an App for that! Unlike most security systems in the marketplace, the L-45-4511 system does not require the user to connect to a PC in order to view videos. The L-45-4511 DVR comes with our free Night Owl Lite App for seamless integration with a Smartphone or Tablet PC, so you can view live videos directly on your phone or tablet. With Night Owl’s Smartphone integration you can monitor your security system on the go! The following Smartphones and Tablet PCs are supported:
• iPhones® (iPhone® OS 3.0 or above)
• Android® Operating System
Viewable over “Night Owl Lite” Application for Android and Apple® (IOS) Devices:
• View 4 channels simultaneously on 1 screen
• Access multiple DVRs in 1 application
Viewable over Tablet PCs:
• Android® Operating System
PC and MAC connectivity with free CMS SoftwareNot a Tablet or Smartphone user? No problem! The L-45-4511 system is still accessible over the internet via PC® and MAC® computers, for seamless recording and management of video. The included Control Management Software (CMS) for PCs® gives you the ability to monitor multiple locations on one computer screen (the CMS software supports up to 100 different L series security kits, installed at one or multiple locations).
PC and MAC Compatible
• View, Playback, Backup, Configure DVR Settings remotely via Safari 5.1 or 6.0, Internet Explorer or Included PC Software
Powerful Control Management Software (CMS)
• Log onto 100 DVRs at once
• View multiple locations on one screen
• Compatible with Windows® 2000, XP, Vista, 7 and 8
Motion Activated Recording with Real Time Email AlertsMotion activation allows you to record only when necessary, and makes it easy to find important footage during video playback. This will save you time and conserve hard drive space. Enhanced motion detection settings ensure that false alarms are not triggered. An easy motion detection mask allows you to block out areas with constant movement, such as roads or trees.
960H Recording5 times larger than CIF and over 33% larger than D1, 960H is the perfect resolution to fit your widescreen TV or monitor. 960H allows you to record at a resolution of 960 by 480 horizontal TV lines, so images are crisper and clearer than both CIF and D1. This new standard was designed to fit the most recent monitors and TV’s. With 960H recording and HDMI output, you will clearly see the difference.
Simple Point and Click Interface with a 500GB Hard Drive Pre-InstalledThe L-45-4511 DVR comes equipped with a state of the art, easy to use interface. Just point and click to access any of the DVR features. A USB mouse and a remote control are both included.
Connects Directly to your TV or Monitor via HDMIThe L-45-4511 DVR easily connects to your TV for instant viewing and comes equipped with 3 video outputs so you can connect multiple TVs. For your convenience we have included a 6 ft. HDMI cable. In addition to being able to connect directly to your TV, this DVR also comes equipped with VGA & RCA output jacks to connect directly with any computer monitor or TV with a VGA/ RCA input (Cables not included).
Cameras480 TV Line Cameras with Facial Recognition
The 4 included indoor/outdoor cameras display hi-resolution images day or night with an advanced 480 TVL sensor that provides up to 30 ft. of facial recognition.
Night Vision up to 30 ft. Away in Complete DarknessThe cameras also come equipped with 11 infrared LEDs that provide over 30 ft. of night vision in the dark. Having the ability to see what is happening inside your home or business day or night is crucial for video surveillance.
Ez Return ProcessWe believe that a consumer should never have to pay any shipping charges or fees for a faulty part. That is why we have designed an EZ return process where a consumer never has to pay freight for any parts covered under our warranty either sending back to us or back to them. No hidden fees and no shipping costs, it's that simple. For more detailed information, please visit our terms & conditions.
Professional Installation ServicesThis kit comes packaged with all the cables and accessories you will need to install yourself. Don't have the time to install the system yourself? We offer installation services throughout the continental US via InstallerNet. Call our installation service department at 1-800-806-5513 and they will give you a quote over the phone and then schedule an appointment for your installation (This is an optional service, fees will apply).
Real 24/7 Phone and Web Support24/7, 365 Days a Year
All Night Owl security products come with full technical support, 24/7, 365 days a year (including a Bilingual Help Desk). If needed, our Help Desk will also remotely access your DVR for setup assistance.
Please visit www.nightowlsp.com for details.
No Monthly Fees
Night Owl does not charge any Monthly Fees to access your DVR over the internet or from your Smartphone/Tablet PC.
- 1 x 4 Channel DVR with Pre-Installed 500GB Hard Drive
- 4 x 480 TVL Indoor/Outdoor Cameras
- 4 x 60 ft. Bundles of Camera Cables
- Complete Mounting Hardware and Screws for all Cameras
- 1 x 6 ft. HDMI Cable
- 1 x RJ-45 Cable (Ethernet)
- 1 x Mouse
- 1 x Remote Control (Batteries Included)
- 1 x Software CD
- 1 x Quick Setup Guide (English and Spanish)
- 1 x DC 12V Camera Power Adapters
- 1 x 12V/2A DVR Power Adapter
- 1 x 4-Way Camera Splitter
- 3 x Night Owl Security Stickers
L Series 4 Channel User Manual
L Series 4 Channel User Manual for L-45-4511L Series 4 Channel User Manual for L-45-4511 - opens PDF
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability