- Home /
- Product Details
- Includes preinstalled 500GB hard drive and 8 high resolution indoor/outdoor cameras.
- The system is accessible from your smartphone, tablet, PC or Mac. You can connect to the DVR directly from your favorite mobile device to view your camera feeds. Use the Night Owl Lite application for Android and Apple devices.
- Mobile access provides true 24/7 video security — day or night — from any remote location.
- Recorded video is time and date stamped.
- Real-time email alerts are sent directly to your mobile device.
- Offers 50' of night vision.
- Motion-activated recording saves time and conserves hard drive space, while the enhanced motion design settings ensure that false alarms are not triggered.
- Includes Control Management Software (CMS) for viewing multiple cameras on one screen.
- Connect directly to your TV. This DVR also comes equipped with VGA and RCA output jacks to connect directly with any computer monitor or TV with a VGA/RCA input (cables not included).
- View clear pictures with the 600 TV lines resolution. Includes a USB mouse and remote control.
|DVR dimensions||2.4 x 11.8 x 9.9|
|Image Sensor Type||CMOS|
|display resolution||920 x 1080p|
|brand name||Night Owl|
|number of channels||16|
|remote control battery type||AAA|
|night vision distance||50 feet|
|remote control included||yes|
|hard drive capacity||500 GB|
|number of cameras included||8|
|lens size||6 mm|
|recording modes||manual, motion and schedule|
|video quality||600 TV lines|
|backup method||USB to flash drive|
|camera dimensions||2.0 x 3.25 x 2.25|
|remote viewing||PC, MAC and Smartphone|
|cord length||60 feet|
|video output||VGA and HDMI|
|viewing angle||42 degrees|
From the Manufacturer|
P-165-8624N 16 Channel Video Security Kit
16 Channel Video Security Kit with 500GB HDD and 8 Hi-Resolution Indoor/Outdoor CamerasNight Owl’s P-165-8624N is a 16 Channel DVR/ 8 Camera Security System that comes complete with everything you need for an easy to use yet advanced video security system for your home or office. The P-165-8624N system is accessible from your Smartphone, Tablet, PC® or MAC®, so you can connect to the DVR directly from your favorite mobile device to view your camera feeds. With Smartphone and Tablet PC compatibility, the P-165-8624N provides true 24/7 video security day or night, from any remote location.
Key Features16-Channel DVR
- Pre-installed 500 GB Hard Drive
- Smartphone, Tablet, PC and Mac Compatible
- Motion Activated Recording
- Real-time Email Alerts sent directly to your mobile device
- Recorded Video is Time and Date Stamped for official use
- Control Management Software (CMS) included, for viewing multiple cameras on one screen (up to 64 channels at once)
8 Indoor/Outdoor Cameras
- 600 TV Lines Resolution
- 50 ft. of Night Vision
- 60 ft. of Cable per Camera Included
Smartphone IntegrationNeed a security system that’s integrated with your Smartphone? There’s an App for that!
Unlike most security systems in the marketplace, the P-165-8624N system does not require the user to connect to a PC in order to access the DVR. The P-165-8624N security system comes with our Night Owl Lite Application for Android and Apple Devices, providing seamless integration with a Smartphone or Tablet PC. Now you can view your cameras directly from your favorite mobile device, no matter where you are.
With Night Owl’s Smartphone integration you can easily monitor your security system while on the go! The following Smartphones and Tablet PCs are supported:
- iPhones® (iPhone® OS 3.0 or above)
- Android® (Android® Version 1.5 or above)
- Android® Operating System
PC and MAC connectivity with free CMS Software
Not a Tablet or Smartphone user? No problem! The P-165-8624N system is also accessible over the internet via PC® and MAC® computers, for seamless recording and management of video. The included Control Management Software (CMS) for PCs® gives you the ability to monitor multiple locations on one computer screen (the CMS software supports up to 64 channels, installed at one or multiple locations).
Simple Point and Click Interface with a 500GB Hard Drive Pre-InstalledThe P-165-8624N DVR comes equipped with a state of the art, easy to use interface. Just point and click to access any of the DVR features. A USB mouse and a remote control are both included.
Motion Activated Recording with Real Time Email Alerts
Motion Activated RecordingMotion activation allows you to recordo nly when necessary, and makes it easy to find important footage during videoplayback. This will save you time and conserve hard drive space. Enhanced motion detection settings ensure
that false alarms are not triggered. An easy to use motion detection mask allows you to block out areas with normal movement, so that the camera will detect and record motion only in the exact areas you want it to.
Motion Activated Email AlertsWhen a camera detects movement, the P-165-8624N sends you a real time email alert directly to your Smartphone or Tablet. The automatic email alert will send you an image attached of the motion detected recording.
Connects Directly to your TV or Monitor via HDMIThe P-165-8624N DVR can be easily connected to your TV for instant viewing. It comes equipped with 3 video outputs so you can connect multiple TVs. For your convenience we have included a 6 ft. HDMI cable. In addition to being able to connect directly to your TV, this DVR also comes equipped with VGA & RCA output jacks to connect directly with any computer monitor or TV with a VGA/ RCA input (Cables not included).
Cameras600 TV Line Cameras with Facial Recognition
The 8 included indoor/outdoor cameras display hi-resolution images day or night with an advanced 600 TVL sensor that provides up to 50 ft. of facial recognition.
Night Vision up to 50 ft. Away in Complete DarknessThe cameras also come equipped with 11 infrared LEDs that provide over 50 ft. of night vision in complete darkness. Having the ability to see what is happening inside your home or business day or night is crucial for video surveillance.
Ez Return ProcessWe believe that a consumer should never have to pay any shipping charges or fees for a faulty part. That is why we have designed an EZ return process where a consumer never has to pay freight for any parts covered under our warranty either sending back to us or back to them. No hidden fees and no shipping costs, it's that simple. For more detailed information, please visit our terms & conditions.
Professional Installation ServicesThis kit comes packaged with all the cables and accessories you will need to install yourself. Don't have the time to install the system yourself? We offer installation services throughout the continental US via InstallerNet. Call our installation service department at 1-800-806-5513 and they will give you a quote over the phone and then schedule an appointment for your installation (This is an optional service, fees will apply).
All Night Owl security products come with real 24/7 phone and web support 365 days a year in English and Spanish completely free of charge for every user. Rest assured you can reach us anytime and day. Please visit our website at www.NightOwlSP.com for free How-To-Videos, software upgrades, manuals and contact information.
No Monthly Fees
Night Owl does not charge any Monthly Fees to access your DVR over the internet or from your Smartphone/Tablet PC.
- 1 x 16 Channel DVR with Pre-Installed 500 GB Hard Drive
- 8 x Indoor/Outdoor Cameras with Stands
- 8 x 60 ft. Bundles of Camera Cables
- 8 x Mounting Hardware and Screws for all Cameras
- 1 x 6 ft. HDMI Cable
- 1 x RJ-45 Cable (Ethernet)
- 1 x Mouse
- 1 x Remote Control(BatteriesIncluded)
- 1 x Software CD
- 1 x QuickSetupGuide (Englishand Spanish)
- 1 x DVRPowerAdapter
- 2 x Camera PowerAdapters
- 2 x 4-WayCamera Splitters
- 3 x NightOwlSecurityStickers
P Series 16 Channel Manual
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability