- Features indoor/outdoor cameras that display high-resolution images. Each camera comes with 60' of cable.
- Motion-activated recording saves time and conserves hard drive space. Enhanced detection settings ensure that false alarms are not triggered. A motion detection mask lets you block out areas with constant movement, including roads and trees.
- Control Management Software (CMS) gives you Internet access with both PC and Mac computers. Includes software for your PC, which allows you to monitor multiple locations on 1 computer screen.
- 8-channel 960H DVR with a pre-installed 500GB hard drive. Easy-to-use interface lets you point and clock to access the DVR features. Includes a USB mouse and remote control.
- Free Night Owl Lite app gives you smartphone integration to monitor your security system on the go. Supports 3G/4G smartphones, iPhone® (iOS 3+), Android (version 1.5+), tablet PCs and iPad®.
- Motion-activated email alerts send real-time alerts to your smartphone or tablet.
- Advanced high-resolution image sensor produces sharp, clear video. Features 600 lines TV resolution and facial recognition.
- Crisp, clear night vision recording up to 50'.
- VGA, RCA and HDMI outputs for connection to a TV or monitor. Lets you view video on multiple monitors at the same time. 6' HDMI cable is included.
- Time and date stamp on recorded video allows potential use as official documentation.
|DVR dimensions||2.4"H x 11.8"W x 9.9"D|
|display resolution||920 x 1080p|
|brand name||Night Owl|
|number of channels||8|
|remote control battery type||AAA|
|night vision distance||30 feet|
|remote control included||Yes|
|hard drive capacity||500 GB|
|number of cameras included||4|
|lens size||6 mm|
|recording modes||Manual; motion; schedule|
|total recycled content||0%|
|video quality||600 TV Lines|
|backup method||USB to flash drive|
|postconsumer recycled content||0%|
|camera dimensions||2.0 x 3.25 x 2.25|
|remote viewing||PC; Mac; smartphone|
|cord length||60 feet|
|video output||VGA; HDMI|
|viewing angle||42 degrees|
From the Manufacturer|
8 Channel 960H Video Security Kit with 500GB HDD, HDMI Output & 4 Hi-Resolution CamerasNight Owl’s P-85-4624N is a 8 Channel 960H DVR/ 4 Camera Security System that comes complete with everything you need for an easy to use yet advanced video security system for your home or office. The P-85-4624N system is accessible from your Smartphone, Tablet, PC® or MAC®, so you can connect to the DVR directly from your favorite mobile device to view your camera feeds. With Smartphone and Tablet PC compatibility, the P-85-4624N provides true 24/7 video security day or night, from any remote location.
8 Channel P Series DVR Key Features
- Pre-installed 500 GB Hard Drive
- 960H Recording Resolution (960 x 480)
- HDMI Output
- Smartphone, Tablet, PC and Mac Compatible
- Motion Activated Recording with Email alert
- Control Management Software (CMS) included, for viewing multiple cameras on one screen (up to 64 channels at once)
- 600 TV Lines Resolution
- 24 LED's for 50 ft. of Night Vision
- 60 ft. of Cable per Camera Included
Smartphone IntegrationNeed a security system that’s fully integrated with your Smartphone? There’s an App for that! Unlike most security systems in the marketplace, the P-85-4624N system does not require the user to connect to a PC in order to view videos. The P-85-4624N DVR comes with our free Night Owl Lite App for seamless integration with a Smartphone or Tablet PC, so you can view live videos directly on your phone or tablet. With Night Owl’s Smartphone integration you can monitor your security system on the go!
The following Smartphones and Tablet PCs are supported:
- 3G/4G Smartphones
- iPhones® (iPhone® OS 3.0 or above)
- Android® (Android® Version 1.5 or above) Tablet PCs
- Android® Operating System
- View 4 channels simultaneously on 1 screen
- Access multiple DVRs in 1 application
PC and MAC connectivity with free CMS SoftwareNot a Tablet or Smartphone user? No problem! The P-85-4624N system is still accessible over the internet via PC® and MAC® computers, for seamless recording and management of video. The included Control Management Software (CMS) for PCs® gives you the ability to monitor multiple locations on one computer screen (the CMS software supports up to 100 different L series security kits, installed at one or multiple locations).
PC and MAC Compatible
- View, Playback, Backup, Configure DVR Settings remotely via Safari 5.1 or 6.0, Internet Explorer or Included PC Software
Powerful Control Management Software (CMS)
- Log onto 100 DVRs at once
- View multiple locations on one screen
- Compatible with Windows® 2000, XP, Vista, 7 and 8
Motion Activated Recording with Real Time Email AlertsMotion activation allows you to record only when necessary, and makes it easy to find important footage during video playback. This will save you time and conserve hard drive space. Enhanced motion detection settings ensure that false alarms are not triggered. An easy motion detection mask allows you to block out areas with constant movement, such as roads or trees.
960H Recording5 times larger than CIF and over 33% larger than D1, 960H is the perfect resolution to fit your widescreen TV or monitor. 960H allows you to record at a resolution of 960 by 480 horizontal TV lines, so images are crisper and clearer than both CIF and D1. This new standard was designed to fit the most recent monitors and TV’s. With 960H recording and HDMI output, you will clearly see the difference.
Simple Point and Click Interface with a 500GB Hard Drive Pre-InstalledThe P-85-4624N DVR comes equipped with a state of the art, easy to use interface. Just point and click to access any of the DVR features. A USB mouse and a remote control are both included.
Connects Directly to your TV or Monitor via HDMIThe P-85-4624N DVR easily connects to your TV for instant viewing and comes equipped with 3 video outputs so you can connect multiple TVs. For your convenience we have included a 6 ft. HDMI cable. In addition to being able to connect directly to your TV, this DVR also comes equipped with VGA & RCA output jacks to connect directly with any computer monitor or TV with a VGA/ RCA input (Cables not included).
Cameras600 TV Line Cameras with Facial Recognition
The 4 included indoor/outdoor cameras display hi-resolution images day or night with an advanced 600 TVL sensor that provides up to 50 ft. of facial recognition.
Night Vision up to 50 ft. Away in Complete DarknessThe cameras also come equipped with 11 infrared LEDs that provide over 50 ft. of night vision in complete darkness.
Having the ability to see what is happening inside your home or business day or night is crucial for video surveillance.
Ez Return ProcessWe believe that a consumer should never have to pay any shipping charges or fees for a faulty part. That is why we have designed an EZ return process where a consumer never has to pay freight for any parts covered under our warranty either sending back to us or back to them. No hidden fees and no shipping costs, it's that simple. For more detailed information, please visit our terms & conditions.
Professional Installation ServicesThis kit comes packaged with all the cables and accessories you will need to install yourself. Don't have the time to install the system yourself? We offer installation services throughout the continental US via InstallerNet. Call our installation service department at 1-800-806-5513 and they will give you a quote over the phone and then schedule an appointment for your installation (This is an optional service, fees will apply).
All Night Owl security products come with real 24/7 phone and web support 365 days a year in English and Spanish completely free of charge for every user. Rest assured you can reach us anytime and day. Please visit our website at www.NightOwlSP.com for free How-To-Videos, software upgrades, manuals and contact information.
No Monthly Fees
Night Owl does not charge any Monthly Fees to access your DVR over the internet or from your Smartphone/Tablet PC.
- 1 x 8 Channel DVR with Pre-Installed 500GB Hard Drive
- 4 x 600 TVL Indoor/Outdoor Cameras
- 4 x 60 ft. Bundles of Camera Cables
- Complete Mounting Hardware and Screws for all Cameras
- 1 x 6 ft. HDMI Cable
- 1 x RJ-45 Cable (Ethernet)
- 1 x Mouse
- 1 x Remote Control (Batteries Included)
- 1 x Software CD
- 1 x Quick Setup Guide (English and Spanish)
- 1 x DC 12V Camera Power Adapters
- 1 x 12V/2A DVR Power Adapter
- 1 x 4-Way Camera Splitters
- 3 x Night Owl Security Stickers
P Series 8 Channel Manual
P Series 8 Channel Manual for P-85-4624NP Series 8 Channel Manual for P-85-4624N - opens PDF
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability