- Help your students become confident, proficient readers
- Ideal for first-graders or students learning English.
- Students will gain phonemic awareness, learn decoding, and build word-study skills.
- Simple, clear activity formats and supporting illustrations make learning easy.
- The 208-page book includes 32 weekly units.
- Lessons cover basic phonics skills typically mastered in grades 1, 2 and 3. Students then progress to skills taught in grades 4-6 and on.
- Lessons and activities are designed with age-appropriate formats that respect the older learner.
|grade||4th grade; 5th grade; 6th grade|
|manufacturer||Evan-Moor Educational Publishers|
|number of pages||208|
|postconsumer recycled content||0|
|size||8 1/2" x 11"|
|subject||reading & writing|
|total recycled content||0|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability