- Home /
- Product Details
- Read Mode for easier on-screen reading. This new mode causes text to reflow automatically into columns. It displays fewer menus, showing only the tools related to reading. Also lets you easily zoom in on tables, charts and images.
- Lets you easily continue reading from a previous session. Word automatically bookmarks the last place you were reading; when you resume, it picks up right where you left off. And for an online document, resuming works even if you reopen it on a different computer!
- Supports editing of PDF documents. You can view and edit PDF content in Word, as if it were a Word file.
- Lets you save and share documents in the cloud. Cloud storage lets you access files from anywhere that you have online access. Great for collaboration with others, too.
- Revision controls help you manage editing changes. Simple Markup view shows where tracked changes have been made. Comments now can be replied to, allowing discussion. Even when marked as done, comments can be reviewed later.
- Powerful editing features for easier changes. Guides to align charts, photos and videos appear when you need them, then disappear when you're done. Moving an object causes text to reflow instantly around it, providing continuous updates on how the page will look. Just release the mouse button to the change permanent.
- Lets you collapse or expand parts of a document with a tap or click.
- New templates help you get started quickly. Lets you add polish and style, for professional-looking results.
- Works great with touch-screen displays. Touch features are optimized for Windows 8. All features and functions are supported for a keyboard or mouse, too.
|minimum processor compatibility||1 GHz, 32-bit or 64-bit, with SSE2 instruction set|
|minimum resolution required||1366 x 768|
|full version/upgrade||full version|
|additional requirements||DirectX 10 graphics card (for hardware-accelerated graphics)|
|software type||product key (requires download)|
|minimum hard disk space||3 GB|
|operating system compatibility||Windows 7; Windows 8; Windows Server 2008 R2; Windows Server 2012|
|memory requirements||1 GB|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability