Avery® Flipback Reference View Binder, 1 1/2" Rings, White Item # 553808
Fold-back design for a solid writing surface anywhere you go
- Unique flipback cover makes jotting notes simple. The rugged vinyl cover and bound pages fold under like a spiral notebook to provide a firm surface for taking notes or making changes to your document on the fly. Particularly convenient for writing on your lap or when space is tight.
- Transparent overlay for a custom cover. Create just the look you want for that special project by slipping a custom-made insert into the crystal-clear front cover.
- 3 gap-free round rings securely store 8 1/2" x 11" paper.
- 4 stacked pockets to hold loose documents.
|sheet size||letter (8 1/2" x 11")|
|binder features||view cover; inside pockets|
|ring type||round ring|
|sheet capacity||275 sheets|
|number of rings||3|
|total recycled content||56%|
|ring size||1 1/2 in.|
|postconsumer recycled content||43%|
From the Manufacturer|
Take notes with ease using this Flip Back® 360° Binder. Flip open the front cover and fold it under the back cover to create a rigid, flat surface that gives you the power to take notes virtually anywhere. The unique 360° ring folds back, so you can flip pages with ease while still adding and removing pages as needed. The tear-resistant spine lets you take advantage of the binder's flat-folding capabilities again and again, and you can design a customized front cover with free templates available at avery.com.
- 360° Gap Free™ round ring folds back like a spiral notebook
- 1-1/2" ring holds up to 275 sheets
- Four interior pockets provide quick access to unbound papers
- Folds flat for taking notes