Learning Resources® Double-Sided Magnetic Fraction Circles, 7 1/2", Grades 1-9, Set Of 9 Item # 555474
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Help students understand the relationship between fractions and percentages with these colorful circles
- Great way for teachers to explain fractions, percentages and equivalencies on a magnetic whiteboard.
- Circles have fractions on 1 side and decimals on the other side to help kids learn the relationship between them.
- Color-coded to match other Rainbow Fraction items and manipulatives (sold separately).
- Set includes 9 circles (whole, 1/2, 1/3, 1/4, 1/5, 1/6, 1/8, 1/10 and 1/12) and an activity guide.
- Designed for students in grade 1 to grade 9.
|brand name||Learning Resources|
|educational content||general mathematics|
|grade||1st grade; 2nd grade; 3rd grade; 4th grade; 5th grade; 6th grade; 7th grade; 8th grade; 9th grade|
|size||7 1/2 inches|
|age recommendation||6 - 15 years|