DescriptionThe BenQ MX720 is just the projector you need to perfect your presentation in all settings. Featuring XGA resolution with 3500 ANSI lumens and 13000:1 high contrast ratio.
- Includes 4 different line pattern designs to make teaching easier. Projects Letter Formation, Musical Staff, Worksheet and Coordinate Chart so teachers can easily write or draw on whiteboards, as well as blackboards, without the need of drawing lines or charts.
- Supports 3D Blu-ray® via HDMI port. Equipped with DLP Link™-supported 3D projection for amazing 3D effects that can be seen in 3D movies. The 3D formats supported include 3D field-sequential, 3D frame packing, 3D top-and-bottom and 3D side-by-side. Projector can also be connected to a Blu-ray DVD player for even more stunning visual quality.
- Native 1024 x 768 (XGA) resolution delivers crisp, easy-to-view images.
- 13000:1 high contrast ratio delivers sharp colors.
- 3500 ANSI lumens provides a bright, colorful picture in dark or sunlit rooms.
- LAN Control & Display allows the projector to be controlled using a single LAN cable. LAN Display offers simultaneous 4-1 or partial projection display option for better content management for discussions, presentations, training and classroom teaching. LAN Control helps IT managers perform day-to-day projector maintenance and repair tasks efficiently and effectively —offering full access and control over every projector directly from a workstation. The MX720 offers seamless support for the Crestron RoomView® and PJ-Link LAN Control system.
- Built-in 10W speaker power delivers crisp-clear audio.
- Multi-display settings offer ultra-smooth connection to keep your presentations looking great.
- SmartEco Technology allows you to conserve energy when not in use. Eco Blank mode allows teachers to blank the projection screen whenever they need to direct their students' focus back on them — or simply when the projector is not in use. When activated, this special feature dims the lamp power automatically, lowering the total power consumption by 70%.
|native resolution||1024 x 768|
|maximum diagonal image size||300 inches|
|projector weight||6.4 lb|
|average lamp life||5,000 hours|
|remote control included||Yes|
From the Manufacturer|
Projection Perfect for Every Occasion
The BenQ MX720 is just the projector you need to perfect your presentation in all settings. Featuring XGA resolution with 3500 ANSI lumens and 13,000:1 high contrast ratio, the MX720 also offers multi display for ultra-smooth connection, PC-less presentation to keep your presentation lookin' great!
Power saving , Eco friendly
World-Leading SmartEco Technology for a Greener Environment
As the first DLP brand to incorporate Philips' ImageCare technology into its projector lamp system, BenQ has taken a further leap, developing its own SmartEco Technology to perfect what DLP can do for energy saving in the 21st century classroom. Built with this brand new invention, the MX720 brings together uncompromised brightness, exquisite picture quality and optimized lamp life through innovative features.
Eco Blank Mode
The Eco Blank mode allows teachers to blank the projection screen whenever they need to direct their students' focus back on them – or simply when the projector is not in use. When activated, this special feature dims the lamp power automatically, lowering the total power consumption by 70%.
Full Power On
Eco Blank Mode On
The SmartEco Mode, which cleverly adjusts the lamp power to maximize power saving by delivering the best contrast and brightness performance using only as much light as needed.
No Source Detected Mode
The automatic switch to Eco Blank Mode after the projector is turned on for over three minutes without a display source, eliminating unnecessary energy waste and prolonging the life of the projector lamp.
0.5W in Standby Mode
When inactive, the MX720 keeps power consumption to a minimum with <0.5W standby power, achieving what was once a challenge for earlier projector models. This technological advancement in energy saving helps lower energy costs.
LAN Display offers a cost-effective solution for projector implementation management using a single LAN cable to control and display. This feature also offers simultaneous 4-1 or partial projection display option for better content management for discussions, presentations, training and classroom teaching.
Built-in 10W Speaker Power
The MX720 comes with enhanced audio support for your classroom, delivering crisp-clear audio performance with built-in 10W speaker power. Now, teachers can teach with ease and students can learn more effectively.
LAN Control with Crestron RoomView®, PJ-Link and AMX
LAN Control is designed to help IT managers perform day-to-day projector maintenance and repair tasks efficiently and effectively-offering them full access and control over every projector directly from their workstations. The MX720 offers seamless support for the Crestron RoomView and PJ-Link LAN Control system.
Supports Various 3D Formats
BenQ education projectors are standard-equipped with DLP Link™-supported 3D projection to offer students the same amazing 3D effects seen in 3D movies. The 3D formats supported by the MX720 are 3D field-sequential, 3D frame packing, 3D top-and-bottom and 3D side-by-side. Furthermore, this incredible projector can be connected to a Blu-ray DVD player for even more stunning visual quality.
Various 3D format supported
Display subtitles in video content without the need for an external closed-captioning device with the MX720. It's perfect for viewing in educational settings such as language classes where a transcript of onscreen dialog is desirable.
Thoughtful Teaching Template Design
To make your teaching job easier, BenQ has added the teaching template function to the MX720. Now, with four different line pattern designs to choose from – Letter Formation, Musical Staff, Worksheet and Coordinate Chart, you can easily write or draw on whiteboards as well as blackboards without the need of drawing lines or charts.
ecoFACTS can tell you how eco-friendly BenQ products are!
Development of eco-friendly products, BenQ doesn't just want to comply with green regulations passively, but also to actively develop eco-friendly products!
ecoFACTS declares BenQ's greatest efforts on the replacement of hazardous substances, material selection, packaging design, energy-saving design and other aspects of the products.
What's in the Box
Projector Carry Bag
Remote Control w/ Battery
Power Cord (by region)
User Manual CD
Quick Start Guide
Warranty Card (by region)
VGA (D-sub 15pin) Cable
Choose the BenQ Performance Projector That's Right
|Native Resolution||XGA (1024x768)||XGA (1024x768)||WXGA (1280x800)||WXGA (1280x800)|
|Lamp Life||Up to 6000 hours||Up to 6000 hours||Up to 6500 hours||Up to 6000 hours|
|HDMI||HDMI w/ Blu-Ray 3D||HDMI w/ Blu-Ray 3D||HDMI w/ Blu-Ray 3D||HDMI w/ Blu-Ray 3D|
|SmartEco||Up to 70% less power use||Up to 70% less power use||Up to 70% less power use||Up to 70% less power use|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability