- Home /
- Product Details
- Includes 4 different line pattern designs to make teaching easier. Projects Letter Formation, Musical Staff, Worksheet and Coordinate Chart so teachers can easily write or draw on whiteboards, as well as blackboards, without the need of drawing lines or charts.
- Supports 3D Blu-ray® via HDMI port. Equipped with DLP Link™-supported 3D projection for amazing 3D effects that can be seen in 3D movies. The 3D formats supported include 3D field-sequential, 3D frame packing, 3D top-and-bottom and 3D side-by-side. Projector can also be connected to a Blu-ray DVD player for even more stunning visual quality.
- Native 1024 x 768 (XGA) resolution delivers crisp, easy-to-view images.
- 13000:1 high contrast ratio delivers sharp colors.
- 3500 ANSI lumens provides a bright, colorful picture in dark or sunlit rooms.
- LAN Control & Display allows the projector to be controlled using a single LAN cable. LAN Display offers simultaneous 4-1 or partial projection display option for better content management for discussions, presentations, training and classroom teaching. LAN Control helps IT managers perform day-to-day projector maintenance and repair tasks efficiently and effectively —offering full access and control over every projector directly from a workstation. The MX720 offers seamless support for the Crestron RoomView® and PJ-Link LAN Control system.
- Built-in 10W speaker power delivers crisp-clear audio.
- Multi-display settings offer ultra-smooth connection to keep your presentations looking great.
- SmartEco Technology allows you to conserve energy when not in use. Eco Blank mode allows teachers to blank the projection screen whenever they need to direct their students' focus back on them — or simply when the projector is not in use. When activated, this special feature dims the lamp power automatically, lowering the total power consumption by 70%.
|average lamp life||5,000 hours|
|Color Supported||1.07 Billion Colors (30-bit)|
|Economy Mode Lamp Life||6000 Hour|
|HDMI Version||HDMI 1.4a|
|Input Scan Format||1080p|
|Input Voltage||110 V AC; 220 V AC|
|Lamp Power||240 W|
|maximum diagonal image size||300 inches|
|Maximum Lens Aperture||F/2.73|
|maximum resolution||1600 x 1200|
|Minimum Diagonal Image Size||37"|
|Minimum Lens Aperture||F/2.54|
|Native Aspect Ratio||4:3|
|native resolution||1024 x 768|
|Normal Mode Lamp Life||3500 Hour|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Operating Power Consumption||375 W|
|Output Scan Format||720p|
|Parts Warranty/Labor||1 Year - Lamp|
|ports||1 component video; 1 Ethernet (RJ-45); 1 HDMI; 1 USB; 1 VGA in|
|projector weight||6.4 lb|
|remote control included||Yes|
|Speakers||1 x mixed channel|
|Total Number of HDMI Ports||1|
|Vertical Keystone Correction||-40°/+40°|
|Video Signal Format||NTSC; PAL; SECAM|
|Video Signal Standard||HDTV|
|warranty length||3-year limited|
|white brightness (white light output)||3500 lm|
|Zoom Type||Manual Zoom|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability