- Home /
- Product Details
- Includes 4 different line pattern designs to make teaching easier. Projects Letter Formation, Musical Staff, Worksheet and Coordinate Chart so teachers can easily write or draw on whiteboards, as well as blackboards, without the need of drawing lines or charts.
- Supports 3D Blu-ray® via HDMI port. Equipped with DLP Link™-supported 3D projection for amazing 3D effects that can be seen in 3D movies. The 3D formats supported include 3D field-sequential, 3D frame packing, 3D top-and-bottom and 3D side-by-side. Projector can also be connected to a Blu-ray DVD player for even more stunning visual quality.
- Native 1024 x 768 (XGA) resolution delivers crisp, easy-to-view images.
- 13000:1 high contrast ratio delivers sharp colors.
- 3500 ANSI lumens provides a bright, colorful picture in dark or sunlit rooms.
- LAN Control & Display allows the projector to be controlled using a single LAN cable. LAN Display offers simultaneous 4-1 or partial projection display option for better content management for discussions, presentations, training and classroom teaching. LAN Control helps IT managers perform day-to-day projector maintenance and repair tasks efficiently and effectively —offering full access and control over every projector directly from a workstation. The MX720 offers seamless support for the Crestron RoomView® and PJ-Link LAN Control system.
- Built-in 10W speaker power delivers crisp-clear audio.
- Multi-display settings offer ultra-smooth connection to keep your presentations looking great.
- SmartEco Technology allows you to conserve energy when not in use. Eco Blank mode allows teachers to blank the projection screen whenever they need to direct their students' focus back on them — or simply when the projector is not in use. When activated, this special feature dims the lamp power automatically, lowering the total power consumption by 70%.
|Color Supported||1.07 Billion Colors (30-bit)|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Parts Warranty/Labor||1 Year - Lamp|
|remote control included||yes|
|Video Signal Standard||HDTV|
|Video Signal Format||NTSC; PAL; SECAM|
|Zoom Type||Manual Zoom|
|native resolution||1024 x 768|
|Minimum Lens Aperture||F/2.54|
|projector weight||6.4 lb|
|Minimum Diagonal Image Size||37"|
|Normal Mode Lamp Life||3500 Hour|
|Product Name||MX720 DLP Projector|
|Vertical Keystone Correction||-40°/+40°|
|Number of HDMI Ports||1|
|Input Scan Format||1080p|
|Output Scan Format||720p|
|HDMI Version||HDMI 1.4a|
|white brightness (white light output)||3500 lm|
|maximum resolution||1600 x 1200|
|Input Voltage||110 V AC; 220 V AC|
|average lamp life||5,000 hours|
|Economy Mode Lamp Life||6000 Hour|
|maximum diagonal image size||300 inches|
|Operating Power Consumption||375 W|
|Maximum Lens Aperture||F/2.73|
|Product Type||DLP Projector|
|warranty length||3-year limited|
|Native Aspect Ratio||4:3|
|Lamp Power||240 W|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability