Cisco 200 Series 48-port Smart Switch Item # 557797
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
The key to succeeding in today's competitive business environment is investing resources wisely and getting the most value for your dollars. What if you could achieve business-class security and performance in your small business network without paying for advanced network features your network may not need? Now you can with Cisco 200 series smart switch. When you need to share network resources and connect computers, printers, and servers, but low cost is a top priority, Cisco 200 series switch provides the ideal solution.
|Expansion Slot Type||SFP|
|Flash Memory||16 MB|
|Input Voltage||110 V AC; 220 V AC|
|Management||DHCP; VLAN; Syslog; QoS; HTTP; RMON|
|manufacturer||Cisco Systems, Inc|
|Network Technology||10/100/1000Base-T; 10/100Base-TX|
|Number of SFP Slots||2|
|Number of Total Expansion Slots||2|
|package contents||SF200-48 Smart Switch; Power Cord; Mounting Hardware; CD-ROM with User Documentation (PDF); Quick-Start Guide|
|Port/Expansion Slot Details||48 x Fast Ethernet Network; 2 x Gigabit Ethernet Uplink; 2 x Gigabit Ethernet Expansion Slot|
|ports||48 10/100/1000 Ethernet (RJ-45); 1 uplink|
|power source||Power Supply|
|Shared SFP Slot||Yes|
|Standard Memory||128 MB|
|Total Number of Network Ports||50|
|warranty length||limited lifetime|
|Weight (Approximate)||7.50 lb|
|Show More ▾|
Cisco SF200-48 48-port 10/100 Smart Switch
|Cisco Small Business SF200-48 Smart Switches combine powerful network performance and reliability to build a basic business network. These entry-level managed switches deliver the essential network features you need, with the easy-to-use management you want at a great price.|
The Small Business SF200-48 Smart Switches offer . . .
- Numerous features: Achieve a business-class network with important features like quality of service, Power over Ethernet, and IPv6 support.
- Simplification: Remove complexity from the setup process using the browser-based configuration interface of this device.
- Performance: Get your high-bandwidth data where it needs to go, quickly and without errors.
- Security: Keep the data on your network safe from unauthorized access.
- An eco-friendly solution: Use switches to optimize power usage for energy efficiency without compromising performance.
SF200-48 Smart Switch Features:Ethernet Connectivity
- 48 ports of Fast Ethernet connectivity
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) is available on both Fast Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet models
- Embedded QoS intelligence to prioritize delay-sensitive traffic
- Integrated network security such as IEEE 802.1X port security to control access to your network
- Native support for IPv6 alongside traditional IPv4
- Conserves energy by optimizing power use and lowers energy costs; ports power down automatically when a link is down
- Embedded intelligence adjusts power usage based on cable length
- Includes intuitive, browser-based tools that simplify setup, management, and troubleshooting
- Obtains IP address with Cisco FindIT
- Provides automated security and QoS port configuration with Cisco