HP Elite x2 1012 G1 Tablet - 12" - In-plane Switching (IPS) Technology - Wireless LAN - Intel Core M (6th Gen) m5-6Y54 Dual-core (2 Core) 1.10 GHz Item # 558990
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Experience beauty and power that goes beyond expectations with the HP Elite x2 1012. It's a tested-tough 2 in 1 with precision-crafted keyboards, and a thin and light powerhouse designed to the exacting standards of the enterprise.
|diagonal screen size||12 in.|
|Product Series||1012 G1|
|Solid State Drive Capacity||128 GB|
|Focus Modes||Fixed Focus; Auto-focus|
|Features||Corning Gorilla Glass 4|
|tablet operating systems||Windows 10 Pro|
|Total Number of USB Ports||1|
|tablet operating system details||Windows 10 Pro|
|Environmental Certification||REACH; ENERGY STAR|
|Graphics Controller Manufacturer||Intel|
|Optical Drive Type||No|
|Product Line||Elite x2|
|package contents||Elite x2 1012 G1 Tablet (ENERGY STAR); Lithium Polymer Battery; 45W USB Type-C AC Adapter; AC Power Cord; Active Pen|
|tablet processor model||m5-6Y54|
|sensor type||Accelerometer; Magnetometer; Proximity Sensor; Ambient Light Sensor; Gyro Sensor; SAR Sensor|
|Display Screen Technology||In-plane Switching (IPS) Technology|
|video graphics||HD Graphics 515|
|Product Name||Elite x2 1012 G1 Tablet (ENERGY STAR)|
|Graphics Memory Accessibility||Shared|
|Rear Camera Resolution||5 Megapixel|
|Memory Card Supported||microSD; microSDXC; microSDHC|
|Wireless LAN Standard||IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac|
|tablet processor speed||1.10 GHz|
|Front Camera/Webcam Resolution||2 Megapixel|
|Number of USB 3.0 Ports||1|
|processor type||Intel Core M|
|Input Voltage||120 V AC; 230 V AC|
|Operating System Architecture||64-bit|
|screen resolution||1920 x 1280|
|Processor Generation||6th Gen|
|Processor Core||Dual-core (2 Core)|
|Graphics Memory Technology||LPDDR3|
|Number of Thunderbolt 3 Ports||1|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|Show More ▾|
Windows 10 Pro 64
Intel® Core™ m5 processor
Starting at 1.8 lb (tablet); Starting at 2.65 lb (tablet with travel keyboard); Starting at 2.79 lb (tablet with advanced keyboard)
Experience beauty and power that goes beyond expectations with the HP Elite x2 1012. It’s a tested-tough 2 in 1 with precision-crafted keyboardsh3 , and a thin and light powerhouse designed to the exacting standards of the enterprise.
Strikingly thin and elegant, the Elite x2 1012 is a 2 in 1 for the mobile workforce and executives who want no compromises when it comes to enterprise-class power, durability, optional LTE connectivityh4 and productivity on the go, in a stylish design.
Stunning IT friendly design. Elite x2 1012 incorporates Elite global enterprise-class security and manageability features, enterprise-class durability, on-site serviceability,h2 global sku availability and support across 180 countries.
Start, work, and transition between modes easily with Window 10 Pro.f1
Superb typing experience, with high performance keyboards for productivity on the go with the HP Elite x2 1012 keyboard optionsf3 .
Create with the precision and accuracy of industry preferred Wacom technology in the HP Active Pen with App Launch.
The quiet fanless design and 10 hours of battery lifef8 lets you work, surf, and connect with colleagues.
Charge devices, transfer data quickly, and connect to 4k devices with the USB-C™ port with Thunderbolt™ technology.
Conduct virtual meetings with Audio by Bang & Olufsen, HP Noise Reduction Software and front/back camera.
Reduce management time thanks to the 2-in-1 design and HP Client Management Solutions9 and optional Intel® vPro.™f6
- Operating system
- Windows 10 Pro 64
- Touch Screen
- Memory, standard
- 4 GB DDR3L-1600 SDRAM (onboard)
- Hard drive description
- 128 GB M.2 SATA TLC SSD
- Processor family
- Intel® Core™ m5 processor
- Intel® Core™ m5-6Y54 with Intel HD Graphics 515 (1.1 GHz, up to 2.7 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology, 4 MB cache, 2 cores)
- Starting at 1.8 lb (tablet); Starting at 2.65 lb (tablet with travel keyboard); Starting at 2.79 lb (tablet with advanced keyboard)
- Weight note (imperial)
- Lowest weight configuration. Weight will vary by configuration. See QuickSpecs.
- 12" diagonal FHD UWVA eDP ultra-slim LED-backlit touch screen (1920 x1280), direct bonded, Corning® Gorilla® Glass 4
- Display size (diagonal)
- Intel® HD Graphics 515
- Battery type
- HP Long Life 4-cell, 40 WHr Li-ion polymer
- Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)
- 300 x 213.5 x 8.05 mm (tablet); 300 x 213.5 x 13.45 mm (tablet with travel keyboard); 300 x 213.5 x 16.45 mm (tablet with advanced keyboard)
- 2 MP FHD 1080p front-facing webcam; 5 MP FHD 1080p rear-facing
- Pointing device
- Clickpad with image sensor, multi-touch gestures enabled, taps enabled as default, and multi-touch capacitive panel; ClickPad with on/off button, supports 2-way scroll, taps and gestures enabled by default, two-finger scrolling, two finger zoom (pinch); HP Active Pen with Application Launch Button with Wacom technology
- 1 USB Type-C™ with Thunderbolt™ support (docking, charging and USB 3.1); 1 USB Type-A (USB 3.0); 1 headphone/microphone combo
- Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 8260 802.11a/b/g/n/ac (2x2) WiFi and Bluetooth® 4.2 Combo
- Expansion slots
- 1 microSD; 1 micro SIM (select models)
- Security management
- TPM 2.0; HP Fingerprint Reader (select models); Integrated smart card reader (advanced keyboard); Power-on Authentication (password, fingerprint); Drive encryption pre-boot (password, fingerprint, select smart cards); HP BIOSphere with HP Sure Start; Absolute Persistence Module; Microsoft Defenderd14
- HP Elite Support with limited 1-year standard parts and labour (1/1/0) warranty; Terms and conditions vary by country; Certain restrictions and exclusions apply.
DisclaimersProduct image may differ from actual product h4 Built in Qualcomm® Gobi™ modules available in select HP products and require wireless data service contract, network support, and is not available in all areas. Contact service provider to determine the coverage area and availability. 4G LTE not available in all regions. Connection speeds will vary due to location, environment, network conditions, and other factors. h2 Serviceable by HP Support, HP Certified technicians, HP Authorized Service Providers or participants in HP’s Self Maintainer program. See www.hp.com/partners/SMprogram. h3 Sold separately or as an optional feature. f5 Requires Windows. f6 Some functionality of this technology, such as Intel® Active management technology and Intel Virtualization technology, requires additional 3rd party software in order to run. Availability of future "virtual appliances" applications for Intel vPro technology is dependent on 3rd party software providers. f7 HP Care Services are optional. Service levels and response times for HP Care Services may vary depending on your geographic location. Service starts on date of hardware purchase. Restrictions and limitations apply. For details, visit www.hp.com/go/cpc. HP services are governed by the applicable HP terms and conditions of service provided or indicated to Customer at the time of purchase. Customer may have additional statutory rights according to applicable local laws, and such rights are not in any way affected by the HP terms and conditions of service or the HP Limited Warranty provided with your HP Product. f8 Windows 10 MM14 battery life will vary depending on various factors including product model, configuration, loaded applications, features, use, wireless functionality, and power management settings. The maximum capacity of the battery will naturally decrease with time and usage. See www.bapco.com for additional details. d14 Microsoft Defender: opt in and Internet connection required for updates.