TP-LINK AC1900 Wireless Dual-Band High-Gain USB Network Adapter Item # 559022
Enjoy wireless Internet throughout your home with this adapter
- Wireless-AC technology upgrades your PC with blazing-fast wireless Internet connectivity.
- Compatible with 802.11ac; backward compatible with 802.11a/b/g/n.
- Speeds up to 1,300Mbps at 5.0GHz support streaming video, online gaming and other activities that require fast performance. 2.4GHz provides long-range Wi-Fi at 600Mbps.
- Great signal penetration helps create a powerful network connection.
- Backed by the manufacturer's 2-year limited warranty.
|plug and play||yes|
|Wireless Transmission Speed||1.86 Gbit/s|
|maximum data transfer rate||1,900 Mbps|
|UNII Maximum Frequency||5 GHz|
|package contents||AC1900 High Gain Wireless Dual Band USB Adapter; Resource CD; Quick Installation Guide; USB Cradle|
|Product Name||AC1900 High Gain Wireless Dual Band USB Adapter|
|Host Interface||USB 3.0|
|number of users per network||1|
|Wireless LAN Standard||IEEE 802.11ac|
|virtual private network (VPN) support||no|
|dimensions||5.83"H x 2.36"W x 8.15"D|
|ISM Maximum Frequency||2.40 GHz|
|operating system compatibility||Windows 10|
|automatic speed sensing||no|
|warranty length||2-year limited|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|
Faster Wi-Fi at Further DistancesUpgrade your Wi-Fi performance and catch up on your online streaming watchlist with the Archer T9UH. The rapid AC1900 Wi-Fi provides clear, uninterrupted signal speeds for seamless 4K HD streaming and gaming. With flexible dual band connectivity, the USB adapter is compatible with any router in your home.
The adapter utilizes four high-gain antennas and advanced beamforming to help focus your Wi-Fi signal to devices at further distances. The portable dock and cable design add speed to your wireless connection without adding bulk to your laptop. Whether you’re watching a quick DIY video in the kitchen or binging sci-fi thrillers in the living room, the Archer T9UH will ensure you have the strongest signal possible.
High-Speed AC1900 for Faster ConnectionsThe Archer T9UH runs on AC1900 selectable dual band 2.4GHz and 5GHz Wi-Fi so you can share, stream and enjoy music, photos, and videos at rapid rates up to 1300Mbps (5GHz) and 600Mbps (2.4GHz).1
Load up your favorite television programs and level up your gaming stats without having to worry about interruptive buffering, lagging, or dropping out.
4x High-Gain Antennas for Strengthened ReachThe Wi-Fi USB adapter is equipped with four high-gain antennas to focus and strengthen your device’s wireless connection.
Whether used for work or play, the adapter will provide stable and far-reaching connectivity. Get Wi-Fi where you need it without having to worry about your signal weakening through the walls and barriers that stand between you and your router.
Flexible Dock Design for Portable PlacementThe Archer T9UH Wi-Fi adapter includes a dock and 3 ft. cable designed for quick and easy USB connection and placement. Add speed to your wireless connection without adding bulk to your laptop.
Swivel the slim antenna to fine-tune your Wi-Fi and find the perfect position. You’re in complete control of your network signal.
Focused Beamforming for Stronger ConnectivityBeamforming2 improves coverage by focusing W-Fi towards your devices to form stronger, more reliable connections.
The adapter receives direct and consistent coverage from the router, overcoming interfering signals that may slow your network down. Optimize your Wi-Fi connection to effortlessly stream crisp 4K video resolution without having to experience mid-episode cliffhangers as a result of disruptive buffering.
Works With Any RouterBuilt to play well with others, the Archer T9UH Wi-Fi adapter works with any router whether you run on 5GHz or 2.4GHz Wi-Fi.
Extensive CompatibilityThe Archer T9UH Wi-Fi adapter supports Mac OS X (10.11-10.7), Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP (32 and 64-bit), and Linux operating systems.
Instant WPS SetupThe Wi-Fi adapter includes a handy WPS button to provide the option to bypass extra steps for an instant, effortless setup.
Lifetime Service and Industry-Leading WarrantyNeed help setting up your TP-LINK device? Our team is here 24/7 to provide no-cost technical support, including setup assistance, no matter when you purchased our product. Plus, our 2-year warranty gives you worry-free service.3
• Upgrade to AC1900 Wi-Fi for faster connections while gaming and streaming
• Selectable 2.4GHz (600Mbps) and 5GHz (1300Mbps) dual band
• Four High-gain antennas provide a stable connection at further distances
• Dock and cable design for easy portability, placement and adjustment
• Beamforming sends and receives targeted Wi-Fi signals for better performance
• Supports Mac OS X (10.11-10.7), Windows 10 /8.1/8/7/XP (32 and 64-bit), and Linux operating systems
• Works with with any Wi-Fi router • WPS button included for quick and easy setup
• Connect to a USB 3.0 port for best performance results
• Protect and secures your data with advanced WPA/WPA2 encryption
• Utilizes 802.11ac (backwards compatible with 802.11 a/b/g/n) 2yr warranty, 24/7 unlimited technical support by phone (1-866-225-8139) and email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
|Archer T9UH||Archer T4UH - AC1200 High Gain Wireless Dual Band USB Adapter||Archer T4U - AC1200 Wireless Dual Band USB Adapter||Archer T2UH AC600 High Gain Wireless Dual Band USB Adapter||Archer T2U - AC600 Wireless Dual Band USB Adapter||Archer T1U|
|Wi-Fi Speed (2.4GHz)||600Mbps||300Mbps||300Mbps||150Mbps||150Mbps||-|
|Wi-Fi Speed (5GHz)||1300Mbps||867Mbps||867Mbps||433Mbps||433Mbps||433Mbps|
|USB TYpe||USB 3.0||USB 3.0||USB 3.0||USB 2.0||USB 2.0||USB 2.0|
|High Gain Antennas||
- 1 Maximum wireless transmission rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Range and coverage specifications are based upon test results under normal usage conditions. Actual wireless transmission rate and wireless coverage are not guaranteed, and will vary as a result of 1) environmental factors, including building materials, physical objects and obstacles, 2) network conditions, including local interference, volume and density of traffic, product location, network complexity, and network overhead and 3) client limitations, including rated performance, location, connection quality, and client condition.
- 2 Router with Beamforming technology required to utilize the adapter’s Beamforming feature.
- 3 Compared to the warranty and tech support that other leading brands of networking and consumer electronics products provide.