Honeywell Energy Smart Convection Heater Item # 559731
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
- Digital display shows room temperature.
- Easy-touch buttons make it a breeze to operate.
- Features 3 heat settings and 2 MyTemp personalized settings.
- Automatically shuts off to prevent overheating.
- All settings can be operated with the remote control (included).
- Plugs into any standard 120-volt socket.
- Sits on casters — conveniently roll it into place.
|automatic safety shut-off||yes|
|Controls||Touch screen digital controls|
|dimensions||16 1/8"H x 15 1/4"W x 12 3/4"D|
|Features||Thermostat; Cool Touch Housing; Overheat Protection; Tip-over Cut-off Switch; Casters|
|heating capacity||5118 Btu|
|number of heat settings||3|
|Product Line||Energy Smart|
|Product Name||Energy Smart HZ-980 Convection Heater|
|room coverage||1,000 square feet|
|Status Indicators||Large LCD display|
|warranty length||3-year limited|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|
Large LCD Display
Large LCD display with easy to set controls
Sturdy base for added safety.
Whole Room Comfort
Quartz heating technology creates powerful, even heating for any room.
Large carrying handle makes transportation easy.
The Honeywell MYenergySmart™ Infrared Heater uses six long-lasting quartz elements. Designed for extra large spaces, the EnergySmart® Thermostat uses energy wisely, saving you up to 35% on your energy bill. This electric portable heater has a new modern design to fit any home environment and unique top located, Touch Screen controls and a MyTemp feature which lets you pre-set preferred temperature settings.
- EnergySmart® technology helps regulates power consumption and can save on energy bills vs. conventional heaters
- Energy Usage Indicator clearly displays the amount of energy used at a specific time
- High, Medium and Low constant heat settings
- Digital LED lights accurately indicate the room's temperature and desired temperature
- Two MyTemp settings let you pre-set favorites temperatures
- Permanent filter helps prevent dust and particles from entering the heater
- 1-8 hour automatic shut-off timer
- Robust metal interior construction with copper and stainless steel reflectors for enhanced heating
- 4-way, tip-over protection automatically shuts the heater off if tipped in any direction
- Cool touch handle and housing
- Overheat protection
- Remote control
- Color: Black
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
Why Choose Infrared Heating?
- Effective in large rooms
- All over Cool Touch housing is a great fit for active homes
- Offers supplemental zonal heating that can help save on heating bills when you turn your central heat down and your portable heater on.
- Sturdy, large heaters fit well into all rooms
The safety features of our heaters include:
- Cool touch housing
- Tip-Over safety switch, which automatically shuts down the heater in the event that it's tipped over.
- Flame-resistant materials
- Overheat Protection, which ensures that the heater will shut down if it exceeds temperature requirements
- Caution lights to alert you when a heater is turned on
3 Key Components that Create Heat
Air is Drawn In
Air is drawn into the back of the heater by a fan – air is drawn into the interior “heat chamber
Six quartz elements make up the Quartz Core and heats the inner copper alloy casting, which in turn, warms the air
Whole Room Heating
Soft, warm, comforting air is gently introduced to the room.
IR Heater Comparison Chart
|Honeywell Digital Infrared Heater||Honeywell Digital Infrared Heater||Honeywell EnergySmart® Infrared Heater||Honeywell MyEnergySmart® Infrared Heater|
|Automatic Shut-off Timer||
|Tip-Over and Overheat Protection||
|Cool Touch Housing||
|Touch Screen Controls||
|Energy Usage Indicator||
|2 Unique MyTemp Settings||
|Warranty||3 Years||3 Years||3 Years||3 Years|