This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards Everything now!
- Home /
- Product Details
The ViewSonic PJD8633ws is an advanced networkable widescreen WXGA DLP ultra short throw projector that offers advanced connectivity for classrooms and meeting rooms. Built with BrilliantColor technology, this projector produces vibrant colors. Equipped with Crestron LAN controller, the PJD8633ws makes it easy for IT admin to remotely control and manage multiple projectors from their workstations. Certified with AMX Device Discovery, the PJD8633ws easily integrates into any size campus or enterprise. In addition, the PJD8633ws is packed with advanced features including wired and wireless LAN display, LAN control, USB display, a mobile app for smart phones and tablets, capability for PCless presentations, HDMI that is 3D Blu-ray ready, DynamicEco, and integrated speaker. The PJD8633ws is the perfect widescreen projector for small spaces and corporate environments.
- 1280 x 800 WXGA resolution is great for 720p HD viewing. 3-D Blu-ray ready with HDMI.
- 3000 ANSI lumens and 15,000:1 contrast ratio provide bright images with a sharp difference between light and dark.
- An ultra-short throw lens lets you project an 81" image from only 2.1 feet away.
- A wide, 1.6x optical zoom lens allows flexibility when mounting.
- Up to 5,000 hours of lamp life.
- Advance Connect Technology lets you connect via wireless LAN, wired LAN, USB cable, directly from USB flash drive or via your smart phone or tablet.
- Crestron LAN controller and AMX Device Discovery make it easy for IT admins to remotely control and manage multiple projectors from a workstation.
- BrilliantColor technology produces a sharp, vibrant display with optimal visuals.
- DynamicEco technology lets you dim the display when the projector is inactive so you can focus the attention of your audience.
- Filterless design reduces maintenance time.
- DICOM SIM mode lets you simulate and display multiple screens of X-rays, sonograms, and nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR) images.
- 6-segment color wheel design provides natural, vivid colors.
- Auto source detection senses the source input and syncs with your computer automatically.
- Built-in 16W speaker allows more immersive presentations.
- Eco-mode reduces brightness by 20% for up to a 50% increase in the life of your bulb while also reducing noise, heat and power consumption.
|-014--upsell Short||Consider this projector for brighter text and images. Clarity shines through.|
|3D Type||3D Ready|
|average lamp life||5,000 hours|
|Certifications & Standards||CB; UL/CUL; FCC-B; NOM; KC; REACH; ErP; PSB; C-Tick; SASO; CE; GOST-R; CCC; UkrSEPRO|
|Color Supported||1.07 Billion Colors (30-bit)|
|dimensions||5.1"H x 13.2"W x 10.4"D|
|Economy Mode Lamp Life||5000 Hour|
|form factor||Wall Mountable|
|Input Scan Format||1080p|
|Input Voltage||110 V AC; 220 V AC|
|Lamp Power||240 W|
|maximum diagonal image size||20.83 ft|
|maximum projection distance||79.20"|
|maximum resolution||1680 x 1050|
|Minimum Diagonal Image Size||60"|
|Minimum Projection Distance||19.20"|
|Native Aspect Ratio||16:10|
|native resolution||1280 x 800|
|Normal Mode Lamp Life||3500 Hour|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|number of speakers||1|
|Operating Power Consumption||350 W|
|Output Scan Format||720p|
|Parts Warranty/Labor||1 Year - Lamp|
|Platform Supported||Mac; PC|
|ports||1 composite video; 1 Ethernet (RJ-45); 1 HDMI; 1 USB; 1 VGA in|
|Power Consumption Operational (Standby)||0.5 Watt|
|Speaker Output Mode||Mono|
|Speaker Output Power||16 W|
|Speakers||1 x mixed channel|
|Vertical Keystone Correction||-40°/+40°|
|Video Signal Format||SECAM; NTSC; PAL|
|Video Signal Standard||HDTV|
|warranty length||3-year limited|
|Weight (Approximate)||8 lb|
|What's Included||PJD8633ws Networkable WXGA Projector; Power Cable; VGA Cable; Remote Control with Batteries; Carrying Case; Quick Start Guide; Wizard DVD (with User Guide)|
|white brightness (white light output)||3,000 lumens|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability