- Large (0.44") fluorescent display is easy to read.
- Professional-style keyboard allows for easy calculations.
- Compact body fits comfortably in your bag or backpack.
- Performs convenient Cost/Sell/Margin calculations, as well as Grand Total and Tax functions.
|Included Accessories||AC adapter|
|power source||AC Adapter|
|Type||Two-color (monochrome); LCD - 12 digits|
|Max Printing Speed||2.1 lines/sec|
|Basic||Percent, constant calculation, double zero, Grand Total, addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, shift|
|Features||Red color for negative numbers; 4 memory buttons, add mode, 2 memory registers|
|paper width||2.25 inches|
|Financial||Tax calculation, cost/sell/margin, mark-up, item counter|
|numeric memory capacity||2 numbers|
|number of characters per line||12|
|double zero key||yes|
|dimensions||2.5"H x 7.6"W x 10.1"D|
|maximum print speed||2.5 lps|
|Product Type||Printing calculator|
|Scientific||Decimal switch, rounding switch|
|number of functions||12|
|warranty length||6-mo limited|
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
1: Insert the leading edge of the paper roll into the opening on the back of the unit
2: Turn the power on and feed the paper by pressing the paper feed button
3: Life the attached metal paper holder up and insert the paper roll to the paper holder.
1) Remove the printer cover and the ink roller.
2) Install the paper roll and feed it until it comes out of the front of the printing mechanism.
3) Hold a small brush (like a tooth brush) lightly to the printing wheel and clean it by pressing Paper Feed Key.
4) Replace the ink roller and printer cover.
If after cleaning the printing mechanism you are still having difficulties please contact our Customer Assistance Center at 1-800-237-4277, Monday - Friday 7AM - 7PM CST and 9AM - 7PM CST Saturday and Sunday, so we can directly address your inquiry. We are happy to assist.
1) Set the power switch to OFF.
2) Remove the printer cover.
3) Hold the top of the ink roller and remove the roller by pulling it toward you and then upward.
4) Install the new ink roller in the correct position. Make sure that the roller is securely in place.
5) Put back the printer cover.
If you need any further assistance, please contact us at 1-800- BE SHARP (800) 237-4277 Monday ?Friday 7:00 a.m.-7:00 p.m. and Saturday-Sunday 9:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. We are happy to assist.
If we may be of further assistance please feel free to contact our Customer Assistance Center at 1-800-237-4277, Monday - Friday 7AM - 7PM CST and 9AM - 7PM CST Saturday and Sunday, so we can directly address your inquiry. We are happy to assist.
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability