Sharp® EL-1801V 12-Digit Printing Calculator Item # 561016
Built-in 2-color, 12-digit serial printer lets you keep records of your calculations
- Large (0.44") fluorescent display is easy to read.
- Professional-style keyboard allows for easy calculations.
- Compact body fits comfortably in your bag or backpack.
- Performs convenient Cost/Sell/Margin calculations, as well as Grand Total and Tax functions.
|Operations/Functionality||Floating/Fixed Decimal; Markup Key; Tax Key; Cost/Sell/Margin; Grand Total Key; Average Key|
|power source||AC Adapter|
|paper width||2.25 inches|
|package contents||12-Digit Calculator; AC Adapter|
|Product Name||EL1801V Serial Printer Calculator|
|postconsumer recycled content||0%|
|numeric memory capacity||2 numbers|
|number of characters per line||12|
|double zero key||yes|
|Calculator Features||Clock; Calendar; Item Count; Paper Holder; Large Display; 4-Key Memory; Sign Change|
|dimensions||2.5"H x 7.6"W x 10.1"D|
|total recycled content||0%|
|maximum print speed||2.5 lps|
|diverse supplier||Small Business|
|number of functions||12|
|warranty length||6-mo limited|
|Show More ▾|
Product Q & A
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
1) Remove the printer cover and the ink roller.
2) Install the paper roll and feed it until it comes out of the front of the printing mechanism.
3) Hold a small brush (like a tooth brush) lightly to the printing wheel and clean it by pressing Paper Feed Key.
4) Replace the ink roller and printer cover.
If after cleaning the printing mechanism you are still having difficulties please contact our Customer Assistance Center at 1-800-237-4277, Monday - Friday 7AM - 7PM CST and 9AM - 7PM CST Saturday and Sunday, so we can directly address your inquiry. We are happy to assist.
1: Insert the leading edge of the paper roll into the opening on the back of the unit
2: Turn the power on and feed the paper by pressing the paper feed button
3: Life the attached metal paper holder up and insert the paper roll to the paper holder.
It is the nosiest calculator ever. Thinking of purchasing this calculator but would be disappointed if the print function was also loud.
Please advise if print function is almost silent
1) Set the power switch to OFF.
2) Remove the printer cover.
3) Hold the top of the ink roller and remove the roller by pulling it toward you and then upward.
4) Install the new ink roller in the correct position. Make sure that the roller is securely in place.
5) Put back the printer cover.
If you need any further assistance, please contact us at 1-800- BE SHARP (800) 237-4277 Monday ?Friday 7:00 a.m.-7:00 p.m. and Saturday-Sunday 9:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. We are happy to assist.
If we may be of further assistance please feel free to contact our Customer Assistance Center at 1-800-237-4277, Monday - Friday 7AM - 7PM CST and 9AM - 7PM CST Saturday and Sunday, so we can directly address your inquiry. We are happy to assist.