- Breathable Caressoft? vinyl lets the air flow. The ultra soft Caressoft combo of vinyl and mesh keeps you calm, cool and relaxed even when your job heats up. The durable steel/wood frame holds up to 250 lbs. and the sleek style of this chair makes it a great addition to any workspace.
- Adjustable armrests relieve shoulder strain. Armrests lift, lower, pivot, push out or pull in to support forearms and elbows, helping eliminate muscle fatigue and stress in the upper back, shoulders and neck. The soft polyurethane pads give extra cushioning to your elbows for added comfort.
- Tilt controls for optimal positioning. Find your perfect position instantly with this chair's various tilt controls. Recline your seat and backrest simultaneously at the same ratio using the adjustable tilt angle or tilt the back independently of the seat with the adjustable back angle function. Control the amount of effort it takes to recline with the tilt tension adjustment. Once you've found your favorite position, lock it into place with tilt lock.
- Adjustable lumbar cushioning supports your lower back. The 27"H back features ergonomically contoured cushions for excellent support to your lumbar region, enhancing the natural curve of your spine. The adjustable back height allows you to raise or lower the seat back while the adjustable seat back depth lets you move it forward or backward to position the lumbar support perfectly.
- 1-touch seat-height adjustment for proper posture. Use the pneumatic lift to instantly raise or lower your chair to the height that's most comfortable for you. Experts recommend that you sit with your thighs and lower legs at a 90° angle and your feet flat on the floor.
- Recommended for intensive use 6-8 hours per day. This chair is ideal for those working at a desk or computer for up to 8 hours a day.
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA Performance Standards. Chair has met quality standards for safety and durability established by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) and the Business and Institutional Furniture Manufacturers Association (BIFMA).
- Dual-wheel casters for easy mobility.
- Easy assembly instructions included.
- Backed by the manufacturer's 6-year limited warranty.
|recommended daily usage||6-8 hours (intensive)|
|seat size||20"W x 21"D|
|frame construction||metal; resin; wood|
|dimensions||48 1/2"H x 27 1/2"W x 27"D|
|chair back style||high-back|
|back cushion height||27 inches|
|adjustable seat height||pneumatic/1-touch|
|adjustable height range||45" - 48 1/2"|
|adjustable tilt tension||yes|
|adjustable seat back depth||no|
|adjustable forward tilt||no|
|adjustable tilt angle||yes|
|adjustable knee tilt||no|
|adjustable back angle||yes|
|adjustable back height||yes|
|waterfall seat cushion||yes|
|adjustable arm height||yes|
|adjustable arm width||yes|
|meets/exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards||yes|
|weight capacity||250 lb|
|warranty length||6-yr limited|
|manufacturer||Boss Office Products|
|postconsumer recycled content||0%|
|total recycled content||0%|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability