This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards Everything now!
- Home /
- Product Details
- Wirelessly connect to speakers, printers and other Bluetooth®-enabled devices. Bluetooth 4.1 technology with A2DP support provides excellent audio quality for your favorite tunes.
- Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n network lets you connect to the Internet via a nearby signal. Wi-Fi hotspot capability helps you extend wireless access to compatible devices.
- Wi-Fi Direct technology allows fast pairing and simple data transfer with enabled devices.
- Android 5.1.1 Lollipop operating system helps you stay connected and productive.
- 4G LTE capability delivers rapid network connectivity for reliable downloads and streaming. (Data plan sold separately.)
- 8GB internal memory is expandable by up to 128GB with a microSD™ card (sold separately).
- Send a quick message while you're on the go. SMS and MMS messaging, instant messaging and e-mail provide additional ways to contact others.
- Capture memories on the go using the front and rear cameras. Includes a 5.0-megapixel rear-facing camera with autofocus and LED flash and a 2.0-megapixel front-facing camera.
- 4.7" qHD AMOLED capacitive multitouch screen enables smooth fingertip navigation.
- Voice dialing allows you to call up to 100 numbers simply by speaking.
- Speakerphone capability lets you take calls hands free.
- GPS functionality helps ensure easy navigation while you travel.
- Micro USB 2.0 port and USB On-The-Go technology facilitate connectivity.
- Backed by the manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty.
|dimensions||5.37"H x 2.72"W x 0.33"D|
|external color screen||yes|
|internal color screen||no|
|Internet and e-mail feature||yes|
|phone book capacity||500 numbers|
|ring tones gallery||yes|
|time and date display||yes|
|voice dialing capacity||100 numbers|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability