- Ideal for schools, industrial or restaurant use!
- Strong and durable, constructed of injection-molded thermoplastic resin.
- Engineered from solid non-staining recyclable materials that will not rust, chip, warp, crack or peel.
- Top shelf is 18"D x 24"W. Has a 1/4" safety retaining lip and raised texture surface to enhance product placement and ensure minimal sliding.
- Cabinet is made of 20 gauge nickel coated steel with recessed handle and lock with a set of 2 keys.
- Legs are manufactured from 1 1/2" squared nickel.
- Features a recessed, 3-outlet UL-approved electrical assembly with a 15" cord wrap and 3 cable clips. Includes cable management access in the back of the cabinet panel.
- 4 heavy duty, silent-roll, full swivel, ball-bearing rubber casters keep this cart rolling quietly over most surfaces. 2 casters lock, and each caster is rated at maximum weight of 125 lb each. Overall dimensions of 24 1/2"H x 24"W x 18"D and weighs 40 lb.
- Rated for a capacity of 150 lb of evenly distributed load.
- Assembly required. Instructions are included.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Greener choice — contains 70-80% postconsumer recycled content.
|brand name||H. Wilson|
|dimensions||26"H x 24"W x 18"D|
|number of locking casters||2|
|cart type||audio visual cart|
|total recycled content||70-80%|
|total number of shelves||1|
|manufacturer||H. Wilson Company|
|postconsumer recycled content||70-80%|
|warranty length||limited lifetime|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability