Resolve® Foam Carpet Cleaner, 22 Oz. Item # 564903
Designed for high traffic areas
- Safely cleans, deodorizes and protects your carpet. Helps prevent future soils from setting deep into carpet fibers.
- Unique formula helps make cleaning large carpet areas easy.
|container weight||22 oz|
Product Q & A
From the Manufacturer|
RESOLVE High Traffic Carpet Cleaner Foam
- For high-traffic carpet areas such as hallways, stairs, and more
- Safely and easily cleans
- Works with the Easy Clean Pro Carpet Cleaner
- Protects against dirt
- Helps prevent future soils
An Easy Way to Deep Clean and FreshenHigh Traffic Carpet Cleaner Foam has a powerful formula to help make cleaning busy, high traffic areas of carpet and upholstery easy. This container fits the Easy Clean Pro Carpet Cleaning System to give you a simple way to keep your carpets truly clean and fresh. Simply snap the container into the Easy Clean Pro unit (sold separately) and you'll be ready to deep clean.
For Use in High-Traffic AreasDeep clean and protect up to 168 square feet (12 by 14 feet) of carpet in high-traffic areas, such as stairs, hallways, area rugs, and more. This formula safely cleans carpets, including wool, nylon and stain-resistant carpets, but is not recommended for velvet, silk, vinyl, or leather. The foam can also be used on upholstery with a fabrics code of "WS" or "W."
Why Use ResolveVacuuming alone won't pick up all the dirt trapped in your carpet. With RESOLVE products you can achieve a fast deeper clean without the inconvenience, expense, or complication of other deep cleaning methods. RESOLVE removes three times more dirt than vacuuming and freshening powders alone.1 Whether you need to deep clean large or high-traffic areas, remove stubborn stains, or take care of pet odors and messes, you'll find an easy and convenient solution with RESOLVE products.
Package ContentsRESOLVE High Traffic Foam, 22 Ounces.
- 1 Based on a scientific study using a proprietary test method to evaluate and compare the cleaning efficacy of RESOLVE Deep Clean Powder Carpet Cleaner versus using a vacuum cleaner alone. Testing was conducted in RESOLVE carpet laboratories in February, 2011.